Gunbot MEXC Global partnership
Come along trade with the Gunbot family at Mexc Global exchange and take advantage of this new strategic partnership.
About MEXC Global
Founded in 2018, MEXC Global is a centralized exchange that employs a high-performance mega-transaction matching technology. The MEXC platform is run by a team of professionals with extensive financial industries and blockchain technology experience. Currently, MEXC Global has around 5 million users in more than 70 countries around the world. This achievement is a significant milestone, and the platform aims to become a go-to platform for new and experienced investors as they move forward.
The exchange spreads across four countries, Canada, Australia, Estonia, and the United States where it has obtained key licenses in other jurisdictions. MEXC Global also offers different languages catered to investors from different jurisdictions. MEXC Global offers a high-performance trading engine that developers with expertise in banking technology developed. The exchange completes 1.4 million transactions per second, which results in increased efficiency and enhanced performance. In the interest of strengthening security and ensuring optimal data integrity, our server clusters are hosted independently in Singapore and Korea.
Some of the reasons why you should trade in MEXC Global
- Stable system: Multi-layer and multi-cluster system infrastructure adopted and the matchmaking trading reaches as high as 1.4 million bills per second.
- Stable service: User’s satisfaction rate for MEXC support reaches 97.34%. Support’s average response time of 59s and the first response is less than 50s. It has received users’ inquiries over 67700 times. Besides, MEXC rolls out the VIP 101 program, providing one-to-one service.
Gunbot is one of the most used tools for trading automation. It runs on your own machine, is faster than cloud-hosted bots, and is extremely privacy-friendly. Gunbot is a locally installed software to automatically trade on the most popular exchanges for cryptocurrencies, it runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, and even on a Raspberry Pi. And Gunbot will monitor the market and trade on your behalf, day and night, catching every opportunity.
Go ahead and configure your Gunbot to trade in MEXC Global
Follow those simple steps:
- – Register an account in the MEXC exchange.
- – Open your Gunbot GUI and go to the Persona icon.
- – Click in EDIT LICENSE, Select from the pulldown menu MEXC exchange and add in a free slot the API key you created in the exchange, click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
- – Go to the EXCHANGE tab and add your API/secret information twice, delay and TRADING_FEES for MEXC.
- – Add a trading PAIR and click Save changes in the top menu.