Username: Password:

Author Topic: Warning about fake Gunthar profile- and advice to buyers.  (Read 5693 times)

Offline dragonsfire1981

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Warning about fake Gunthar profile- and advice to buyers.
« on: October 23, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »
Hi all, special announcement- I've spoken to Gunthar and he has given me permission to warn people about a scammer posing as him- so a few words of safety.

There is someone posing as him on telegram who is scamming people, I do not know how many people he has tricked (it probably han't been many as it's just been alerted to us) we found out after someone said they'd paid Gunthar using my resellers referral code today and we saw his TX reference we found out the buyer was communicating with a fake Gunthar profile as the btc address was not recognised by him and Gunthar didn't receive the payment.

Please do not contact the "Fake Gunthar's" username which is @Gunthardniro (the scammer) the real Gunthar uses TG username @GuntharDeNiro note the scammer has changed one letter in his username and uses the same avatar. To be safe you could just keep all communicatons on here, Bitcointalk or until you are invited to the Gunbot official telegram group.

A reminder that when buying a license- you can do it several ways. 1) Contact one of us resellers to arrange, we can forward the btc payment to Gunthar, 2) DM Gunthar on here, or using the correct TG username double check all the letters 3) Via an Official Gunbot listed website.

The person who lost his btc found the fake profile after doing a search on Telegram thinking he had found Gunthar. So to be safe check through the list of official resellers here on the Gunthy Forum- if you find a website offering Gunbot, cross reference it on the table listed here which has all our usernames listed plus any associated sites. If anyone offers a new Gunbot license, check their name is on the official list.

https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1241.msg5949.html#msg5949

Please be vigilant, and patient- if Gunthar hasn't replied it's most likely he's busy, he gets a lot of requests remember. Another thing I do is I ask for the tx transaction so I forward it to him after if I want faster confirmation so if you are arranging payment to one of us or him, keep a note of the TX code and link, keep it as a reciept if you like and a quick reference point.

I'll be setting up my own website later this week as well, plus a special Telegram group for all my buyers with advanced tips, strategies, knowledge etc that I have been mentioned in the original Bitcointalk thread so far, with an announcement but we all need to be safe in this crypto world as there are a lot of sharks out there.

Stay safe and happy Gunbotting!

Offline GuyTheGuy

• Trust: (+2)
  • Contributor
  • Lunar Crypto
    • View Profile
    • Lunar Crypto
  • Telegram: @GuyTheGuy
Re: Warning about fake Gunthar profile- and advice to buyers.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 08:41:41 PM »
Gud info. Maybe move to the main marketplace thread tho? Would get more views
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:17:21 PM by GuyTheGuy »
Contact for any questions or inquiries:
Lunar Crypto Telegram Group: https://t.me/LunarCrypto
Lunar Crypto Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/Z7qsaqk

Offline dragonsfire1981

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 11:33:08 PM »
Sure- can one of the mods move it please, unless they want me to make a similar post?

Gud info. Maybe move to the main marketplace thread tho? Would get more views

Offline cryptosticks

• Reseller
  • Trust: (+118)
  • Contributor
  • Authorized reseller + Gunbot-Escrow.com
    • View Profile
    • GunBot-Escrow.com
  • Telegram: cryptosticks
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 12:24:51 AM »
Yes.  Scammers and charlatans are common within cryptocurrency.  Unfortunate but it's a reality that you shouldn't trust anyone that you just started a conversation with.  Need to be 100% sure who you are talking to.

Also a good idea to go with an authorized reseller or authorized escrow.

APPROVED Escrow for 2nd hand GunBot licenses
..:.. GunBot-Escrow.com BTC wallet :: Protect Yourself From Scammers ..:..
3Gdhma4dPXMQxAvxVqWXGhb7V3TG2NrYca