Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot Profits  (Read 7305 times)

Offline karima

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot Profits
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:08:35 PM »
Hi

I am new to this forum and I am planning to invest in a Gunbot , but I wanted to corss check if it really generates profits?

Also what is the recommended capital to have it in the trading account like Bittrex?

is 400 USD equivalent in bitcoin is enough for the bot to trade and generates profits?

Finally which is more suitable platform for Gunbot? Bittrex or Poloniex?

Thank you

Offline sloaleks

• View Profile
Re: Gunbot Profits
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 07:21:49 AM »
Well, to answer statement no.1, the bot does not generate profit as default. It can generate profit, dependant on pair selection, strategy selection and, in the end everything still depends on the market. It qan also generate loss in tied up capital, or even real loss if set up badly. What it does do per default is: it performs tasks you set, in an automatic mode.
400 USD is more than enough for a lot of trading pairs to set up. Profit generation is not really dependant on capital investment as long as you meet your exchanges minimum trade limits for chosen pairs.
I think general consensus about market choice would be bittrex as the most popular choice, and poloniex the second.

Offline Aitor

• Global Moderator
  • Trust: (+2)
  • Contributor
  • Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot.shop
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:11:14 AM »
Hi

I am new to this forum and I am planning to invest in a Gunbot , but I wanted to corss check if it really generates profits?

Also what is the recommended capital to have it in the trading account like Bittrex?

is 400 USD equivalent in bitcoin is enough for the bot to trade and generates profits?

Finally which is more suitable platform for Gunbot? Bittrex or Poloniex?

Thank you

The bot is an excelent tool, but obviously you need to run it with a good configuration and a good pair selection. If you do the things the right way, you will get profits from Gunbot.

Offline paramecie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »

Offline davidasaur

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:46:26 PM »
Karima,
With the right configurations it will make profitable trade.  I like Bittrex over Polo.  Find people to talk to to help you get those configurations together, usually a good Reseller will help you out.  If NarKotix is still selling, I would get with him.  He has been very helpful.

Offline Ing. Behrens

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:51:06 AM »
Se puede hablar en espaņol?

Offline sloaleks

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
Se puede hablar en espaņol?
se puede.  https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/board,30.0.html es el gunthy forum en espaņol.