Username: Password:

Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying or trading  (Read 1704 times)

Offline soyab0007

• Trust: (0)
  • Novice
  • 10% discount with code "SOYAB" on GUNBOT License
    • View Profile
    • Tradingbotpro
Alt coins worth buying or trading
« on: April 25, 2017, 06:39:09 PM »
Which are the Altcoins worth buying for mid-long term or Altcoins for trading with Gunbot?

Authorized GunBot Reseller

Offline Henkkaa

• Trust: (+3)
  • Novice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Alt coins worth buying or trading
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 07:52:33 PM »
I'd say PIVX seems like a decent long-term investment. It seems to be picking up a lot of the best features of various coins. Too bad it doesn't trade in Poloniex (yet?). You can however find PIVX in Bitfinex and Bittrex.

Offline soyab0007

• Novice
  • 10% discount with code "SOYAB" on GUNBOT License
    • View Profile
    • Tradingbotpro
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 08:22:32 PM »
I'd say PIVX seems like a decent long-term investment. It seems to be picking up a lot of the best features of various coins. Too bad it doesn't trade in Poloniex (yet?). You can however find PIVX in Bitfinex and Bittrex.

It would be icing on cake, if it gets added to Polo

Authorized GunBot Reseller

Offline Henkkaa

• Trust: (+3)
  • Novice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »

It would be icing on cake, if it gets added to Polo
Yeah indeed, pretty much any coin that gets added to polo rises in value quite significantly in the first days of being listed.
What coins have you invested this year yourself Soyab?

Offline SonicMaster3

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 02:51:27 PM »
What about Lisk?
Many of my friends got some profit on it.

Offline Zele

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:28:18 AM »
Right now I buy CNX for midterm. I find it the best option for me as CNX coin shows great growth potential and I can use additional profit source - Cryptonex pos mining as there's no need to spend money on miners and video cards:

The profit is 12% annually To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible.

Still I think this can be used both for short and long-term investment.

Offline RomanHamid

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 09:55:07 AM »
Frankly speaking, it is almost impossible to be pin point with just one. There are many and there are continuously changing trend in the market, so you just got to be ready and sharp to spot the opportunity.

That is exactly what I do and due to Cryptonewstrends, it really helpful for me to keep myself with what’s playing out in the field of Cryptos with their on the mark news providing service. They even got trending news option, which only enhances the comfort.

Offline frayo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Crypto News Trends
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 12:53:00 PM »
I agree with you @RomanHamid. Cryptonewstrends is very helpful to keep updates on the latest news and trends of cryptocurrencies. It really helps. :)
Non-stop updated cryptocurrency news about the world's most popular virtual coins.