Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunthy AD Auction: Round 12  (Read 3205 times)

Online GrumpyKitty

• Administrator
  • Trust: (+2)
  • Novice
  • GUNBOT Licenses up to 50% OFF - 'GrumpyKitty'.
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot Shop
  • Telegram: @GrumpyKitty
Gunthy AD Auction: Round 12
« on: November 18, 2017, 03:33:48 PM »
The forum sells ad space beneath the first post of every topic page. This income is used to cover hosting expenses, and pay the Gunthy Staff for their contributions. Any leftover amount is typically either saved for future expenses or otherwise reinvested into the forum or the G-ecosystem.

There are 10 total ad slots which are randomly rotated. Ad text may not contain NSFW, lies, misrepresentation, inappropriate language, attempt to advertise any kind of scam or fraudulent services. Ads may be rejected for other reasons, and I may remove ads even after they are accepted.

Duration
  • Your ads are guaranteed to be up for at least 7 days.
  • Sometimes ads might be up for longer, but hopefully no longer than 14 days.

Stats
Designing ads
  • Ads are allowed to contain any non-annoying static images. No flash, JavaScript, or animation. The AD image needs to be in the following format: 728x90. Any images not following the exact format will not be displayed. There is no maximum file size for an AD, but a sanity limit should be 1 MB per image.
  • Make sure that your ads look good and of a good quality, it represents your business/service.
  • Known designers that are willing to design ADs for this forum at a reasonable rate: 1) Narkotix. 2) TBA.

Auction rules
  • If you have never purchased forum ad space before, and it is not blatantly obvious what you're going to advertise, please post what you're going to advertise in your bid, or write me a PM.
  • You might be required to pay some amount in advance if I do not know you. Everyone else should help me spot those who try to bid for scam services or similar.
  • When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled. You can put multiple bids in one post, however.
  • I will end the auction at an arbitrary time within 7 to 10 days from the time of this post.
  • If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will have his slots filled first.
  • Bids are considered invalid and will be ignored if they do not specify both a price and a max quantity, or if they could not possibly win any slots.
  • I reserve the right to reject bids for any reason.
  • You must pay for your slots within 24 hours of receiving the payment address. Otherwise your slots may be sold to someone else, and you might even receive a negative trust rating / be rejected from future AD auctions. I will send you the payment information via forum PM from this account ("Gunthar", user ID 1) after announcing the auction results in this thread. You might receive false payment information from scammers pretending to be me. They might even have somewhat similar usernames. Be careful.
  • All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.01.
  • The bidding starts at 0.01 BTC.

Bidding format
Prices must be stated in BTC per slot. You must state the maximum number of slots you want. When the auction ends, the highest bidders will have their slots filled until all 10 slots are filled. So if someone bids for 10 slots @ 1 BTC and this is the highest bid, then he'll get all 10 slots. If the two highest bids are 10 slots @ 0.9 BTC and 1 slot @ 1 BTC, then the first person will get 9 slots and the second person will get 1 slot. The following notation must be used:

"2 @ 0.01" - This means 2 slots for 0.01 BTC each, and not 2 slots for 0.01 BTC total.

Online GrumpyKitty

• Administrator
  • Trust: (+2)
  • Novice
  • GUNBOT Licenses up to 50% OFF - 'GrumpyKitty'.
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot Shop
  • Telegram: @GrumpyKitty
Re: Gunthy AD Auction: Round 12
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 05:14:16 PM »
Temporarily closed. PM if interested.