Username: Password:

Author Topic: Help me: GB 6.0.1 doenst work on Bitfinex  (Read 4705 times)

Offline rusnardo17

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Help me: GB 6.0.1 doenst work on Bitfinex
« on: November 28, 2017, 12:47:13 AM »
Hi,
My name is rusnardo. I would like to ask whether someone is using GB on Bitfinex exchange.
The problem I encounter is that my bot doenst do anything on Bitfinex (not buying or selling).
The strategy I use is TSSL, my pairs are: IOT-USD, ETH-USD, BTC-USD.
Already 7 days, the bot doenst do anything. Can Someone please help me?

Offline the_morbidus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Help me: GB 6.0.1 doenst work on Bitfinex
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 07:09:05 AM »
Hello, I have the same problem with GB 6.0.1 on Bitfinex, I keep on getting a triple heartbeat message that comes on for 12 cycles, then goes away for a minute, and then comes back for another 12 cycles and it just repeats itself. I have tried everything I have found at the wiki and also at the place where I bought it which was at gunbot.shop .

I have also contacted the seller change my API at bitfinex which he happily did and nothing. I have gone up and down the config.js to look for mistakes, I even deleted the config.js and used the one from my poloniex account but changed it to bitfinex with a couple or pairs, still the same thing.

It won't buy anything, or sell anything. Made inbound and outbound rules for an array or ports, switched them around and nothing. 1.5 weeks of on and off testing and nothing.

I agree with you that 6.0.1 is broken for bitfinex.

Btw I am using bbstepgain.

Offline sloaleks

• View Profile
Re: Help me: GB 6.0.1 doenst work on Bitfinex
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 07:49:59 AM »
[HEARTBEAT] is a general, self correcting, connectivity error. You don't need to do anything, it fixes itself. The reason your bot doesn't buy anything is mostly due to your pair selection combined to your strategy settings - and the market is more or less shot again. I'm on Kraken and I have had only 3 trades on my 14 pairs in the last 5 days, of which 2 trades was on XLM-BTC. The bot is not broken, the market is such that you need to find a good pair, (which is difficult) and set your strats accordingly. Maybe for starters make a simple BB 40/40 with a minimal gain setting, 0,5% or so, on a slightly climbing pair.