Username: Password:

Author Topic: Polo API calls ??  (Read 4555 times)

Offline jim

• Trust: (0)
  • Novice
    • View Profile
Polo API calls ??
« on: November 29, 2017, 01:31:32 PM »
does anyone know how polo deals with number of allowed API calls when using "linked accounts" and two API key's ,,,, do you get 2 x 6 calls per second OR are your 6 calls per second divided between the two linked accounts so that each account then only gets 3 calls per second  ?

Offline Daisy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Polo API calls ??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 10:38:03 PM »
Linked accounts share API call restriction, unfortunately.  I am about to get rid of my Poloniex license because I keep getting the dreaded 8 APIs/sec warning all the time.

Offline jim

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 03:19:49 PM »
Linked accounts share API call restriction, unfortunately.  I am about to get rid of my Poloniex license because I keep getting the dreaded 8 APIs/sec warning all the time.

Thanks thats good to know ,,,,,, where does the warning show up ? on email or GB log's?

Offline Daisy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 06:53:14 PM »
GB logs only so far.  I've been playing with BOT_DELAY (10 at the moment) and the number of pairs per instance (4) using ZenoGUI, yet, I am still getting those warnings.  No emails from Polo yet...

Offline spiftheninja

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Ninjas
  • Telegram: spiftheninja
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »
Can you point me in the right direction of ZenoGUI? is that what you're using to run 4 pairs per bot? I was thinking I would have to do a virtual machine to achieve this
-spiftheninja | www.BitcoinNinjas.org Authorized Gunbot Dealer Telegram: t.me/BitcoinNinjas