Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot Deluxe Tuners (regular edition)  (Read 17158 times)

Offline allanster

• Trust: (+4)
  • Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: allanster
Gunbot Deluxe Tuners (regular edition)
« on: December 11, 2017, 02:29:35 AM »
Gunbot Deluxe Tuners (regular edition) is a simulation script of Gunbot that runs on TradingView and has ability to mix and match buy and sell strategies. All of this is packed inside one convenient script! TradingView plugin is NOT required and this works with free account on TradingView. The Deluxe Tuners purpose is to help you learn how Gunbot's strategies work, see if your levels are realistic and within range, and optimize your settings for the built in strategies used in Gunbot.

STRATS: ADX, ATRTS, BB, BBTA, EMASPREAD, ICHIMOKU, MACD, MACDH, GAIN, PINGPONG, SMACROSS, STEPGAIN, & TSSL

FEATURES: ADX, BTC_PND, EMASPREAD, MFI, RSI, STOCH, STOCHRSI, TrailMe, TakeBuy & TakeProfit

This simulation eliminates countless hours spent guessing and doing trial & error experiments, all without risking your real capital. By using this Deluxe version I have discovered many eye opening things that I would never have learned or known otherwise. To purchase please contact me directly on Telegram @allanster. Price is $39 (paid in LTC).

TradingView only has chart data for these Gunbot supported exchanges: Binance, BitFinex, Bittrex, CEXIO, Coinbase (GDAX), Kraken, and Poloniex. If you don't use one or more of these exchanges the tuners could still be useful for learning and optimizing, but you would have to use one of these exchange's chart data. If you don't use these exchanges then you may want to play with the Gunbot Free Tuners first to see whether you think this will be acceptable to you.

DISCLAIMER: These simulations of Gunbot contain exact same logic as Gunbot and rely on same formulas for indicators as Gunbot does. I worked closely with Gunthar and we determined that TradingView's hl/2 candle prices are closest match to Gunbot's use of bid/ask prices for buying and selling. The script will not always buy or sell at the exact same time or prices as Gunbot because of TradingView's inability to use ticker prices, but is as close as you can get in TradingView to the real thing. Emotionless, Double Up, Reversal Trading, TSA are not included.

NOTICE: By requesting access to these Gunbot Tuner scripts you acknowledge that you have read and understood that this is for research purposes only and I am not responsible for any financial losses you may incur by using them.

ATTENTION: Existing owners of Gunbot Deluxe Tuners regular edition are eligible for a discount if they wish to upgrade to Gunbot Deluxe Tuners BE which is the official backtesting add-on for Gunbot. The black edition contains the same backtesting as the regular edition and also includes an alerts script for sending alerts to Gunbot through the TradingView add-on. For more info on the black edition click here.

You must be signed into Gunthy.org to see pictures below!...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:50:10 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot Deluxe Tuner
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:30:23 AM »
You will need to register for an account on TradingView (works with both free or paid accounts) to use this, after creating your TradingView account go here and click the upper right [Follow] button to receive notifications whenever I do updates.

Once you have contacted me on Telegram @allanster and provided payment to the LTC address given to you at that time, I will grant access to your TradingView account. You will then receive notification in your TradingView that you now have access.

To load Gunbot Deluxe Tuners you must first load a chart in TradingView while signed into your TradingView account, Click on Chart on the home page, if this is the first time you have used the charting feature, you will be taken to a chart. If not, you will get a drop down menu with an “unnamed” chart template. If that applies to you, click on that.

The scripts are best viewed in Dark theme so click the Gear icon on top right to open chart settings (your eyes will thank me later). Now click the Dark Theme and then click OK.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 01:52:40 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 02:30:52 AM »
Enter the Pair and the Period you wish to use and then click Indicators or type the slash key "/" to pull up indicators.

Search for "Tuners" -> click on "Gunbot Deluxe Tuners" and "Gunbot Tuners Companion" to load them.

Click the Strategy Tester at bottom to open it's pane.

Drag the top of the Strategy Tester pane to where you can see Net Profit and Buy & Hold Return.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:28:43 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 02:31:25 AM »
Click the Gear icon to enter your Gunbot settings.

Enter your Exchange's TRADING_FEES in the [Properties] Tab in the Commission field and then also enter in the [Inputs] Tab in the TRADING_FEES field.

Drag this Input settings window to where you can also see the Strategy Tester pane stats.

Scroll down in Settings window to see more options, variables are grouped in this order: global, specific strat, conditions, trailing, plotting, advanced options.

Begin adjusting settings in the [Inputs] window while watching Net Profit (red is loss) to see how this affects returns. Once you have settings you are satisfied with, record them to be entered into the real Gunbot when you are ready to begin trading that pair. Only need to change the values relevant to your strategy methods you have selected for buy and sell.

To see the "console" readings open the Data Window and hover mouse over a candle, this can be useful for troubleshooting and will also allow you to see the color coding of the plots (inactive are blue).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:33:06 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 02:32:13 AM »
FAQ:

Why don't I see the fields for Double Up or Reversal Trading?... Because Double Up and Reversal Trading are not supported (as stated in Disclaimer above). TradingView lacks ability to buy fractional amounts of coins and also lacks native Satoshi / Alt currencies. Breakeven point formula in Gunbot for these features requires the accurate tracking of precise quantities.

Why can't I change the PERIOD from Auto?... Because you don't need to, the script reads the PERIOD from whatever you set in the chart.

How do I link the Tuner to Gunbot?... Currently there is not a way to export settings directly from Pine scripts. So once you find the best settings you have to copy and paste them one at a time into your config in Gunbot (or open config.js beside TV script settings so you can see them to enter). UPDATE: Cryptmining has a great new TV_Extractor tool that will allow you to grab all settings at once and import them into a Backtest Analysis Spreadsheet that he also offers.

What settings should I use in the Format: Properties Tab?... Do NOT change any of these settings EXCEPT for Commission which should be set to equal your exchange fees per trade.

Why am I not seeing any trades?... Because the pair is likely bagged up to the left of your screen. Temporarily lower the STOP_LIMIT to a small value like 5 or scroll left to see. Other reasons may be that you have unrealistic levels set so no buy is ever made. See example here... Bagged Up.

Why did it not trade where I think it should?... Please click here to see example how to troubleshoot and answer. I will need a screenshot like example if you contact me.

How far back can I test?... This depends on the PERIOD you have set, the lower the PERIOD, the less amount of time can be backtested. There is a 2000 event limit in Pine.

Which browser should I use?... Chrome, Edge, Safari browsers seems to work the best with TradingView, Internet Explorer and FireFox do not work as well with TradingView.

Can I use Heikin Ashi or other types of candles?... No, the Tuner scripts (and Gunbot) only use regular style "Candles". Some of the other types will run and give results but they will not be accurate.

Why has my Tuner stopped working?... If you encounter strange behavior Delete the indicator (see first picture below), refresh the browser page, and reload the indicator.

That didn't fix it, now what?... If you continue to have issues... Format -> Inputs -> Defaults (lower left) -> Reset Settings then remove the indicator, refresh browser, and reload it.

Still not working or I have a different question, so now what?... Contact me on Telegram @allanster and I will help you get it sorted.

--------------------------
The "Gunbot Tuners Companion" script is used for visually tuning the indicators which cannot be shown on the main chart window. It has it's own Gear icon where you will change it's settings. Once you have visually satisfactory settings, enter those same settings into the Gunbot Deluxe Tuners script settings to see how they perform.

There are a few non-Gunbot variables that are also present in the scripts: "BTC_PND Exchange = " should be set to the Exchange of the pair you are testing if you are using BTC_PND_PROTECTION.

PricesA / PricesB sets percentage range of candle prices that are read. You may also choose to use candle sources instead. Only this portion of the candle will register when crossing indicators or levels. There is a plot in gray on top of the candles that represents this area.

|   High= 100
|   |
|   | PricesA = 0-100
|   |
|   | PricesB = 0-100
|   |
  |   Low = 0

Default range settings of 50 / 50 is equal to source settings of HL2 / HL2 for Prices.

TradingView scripts trade on the OPEN price of the NEXT candle AFTER conditions have been met. The green "BUY!" and red "SELL!" indicate the candle where the decision to trade was made, the blue and purple markers indicate where the trade was made.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:33:56 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline cryptosticks

• Reseller
  • Trust: (+99)
  • Contributor
  • Authorized reseller, Escrow and API swap
    • View Profile
    • GunBot-Escrow.com
  • Telegram: cryptosticks
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 02:35:10 AM »
Very impressive. And reasonably priced!!

I'll contact you on Telegram now.
APPROVED GunBot API swap @ 0.01 BTC ..:..  APPROVED Escrow for 2nd hand GunBot licenses @ 7.5%
UNOFFICIAL GunBot Help website: because officially I don’t know shit

Offline Krypto

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
  • BitcoiGunbot.com @KryptoGB on Telegram
    • View Profile
    • BitcoinGunbot.com
  • Telegram: @KryptoGB
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 05:49:19 AM »
Wooo!  Been waiting for this!
BitcoinGunbot.com Sales & Support @KryptoGB on Telegram

Offline soyab0007

• Rookie
  • 10% discount with code "SOYAB" on GUNBOT License
    • View Profile
    • Tradingbotpro
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 08:43:44 AM »
this is excellent.. kudos

Authorized GunBot Reseller

Offline I_am_Amicus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 06:56:45 AM »
Congratulations Al it's an admirable piece of work.
You are absolutely right to charge something for it as unfortunately people too often confuse price with value. I will be in contact to show my support for your work by purchasing access.

cheers   :D

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2017, 01:42:35 PM »
Very impressive. And reasonably priced!!

Wooo!  Been waiting for this!

this is excellent.. kudos

Congratulations Al it's an admirable piece of work.
You are absolutely right to charge something for it as unfortunately people too often confuse price with value. I will be in contact to show my support for your work by purchasing access.

cheers   :D

Thanks guys for the kind words, always worth so much more than money!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 07:42:18 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline biologik

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 12:46:27 AM »
I bought the deluxe version the other day after trying out the the free tools. Well worth the money! Amazing job!

Offline Dr. Enensos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 12:04:51 PM »
 ;D

Allanster You rock, excellent tools

finaly made me understand what the setting actually do for the BOT!

My graditude,
Robert

Offline sindbad

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 06:23:08 PM »
Cool scrypt. I can test strategyes befor I buy Gunbot at all 8)
Good job

Offline Daede86

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 08:57:55 AM »
the BEST 21€ ever spent in my life.

amazing job, thanks

Offline DJSean00

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 02:29:21 AM »

amazing job, thanks

Agreed!

Offline tutrade

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 01:21:14 AM »
I'm posting this per allanster suggestion. Hope others will find it helpful.

For the first time users of Allanster's Deluxe TV Tuner.

First time using this Deluxe Tuner and after looking all the settings you feel at a complete loss as to where to start?

I had that same feeling when I first started using the tuner. To reduce that feeling of being lost here is what I did. It's quite simple actually but easily overlooked.

That is, make sure you have gunbot strategies documentation opened while you try to play with the tuner. The documentation has the definitions right aside the TV tuner which you can read what each setting does as you tune them.

1)Select the strategy you want to tune in the TV Tuner
2)and then open the webpage documentation for that strategy.
3) For the most part, excluding the GB bot settings, you will assume, if the setting is not listed in the documentation for that strategy, then it's not going to be used when you run that trading strategy in Gunbot.

In other words, if the setting is not listed in GB documentation for that strategy then you can ignore adjusting that setting in the TV tuner because it not used in that strategy you selected. If you attempt to adjust the settings that isn't listed, you will notice that changing that setting as no effect in Strategy Tester results.

After you use it enough you won't need the documentation opened on the side anymore.

See attached image for a visual how the setup looks on your computer screen.
In the image I'm tuning pure TSSL strategy. That is, TSSL Buy strategy and TSSL Sell strategy.
Its a big image so you might need to scroll to the right using the scrollbar below the image.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:48:24 AM by tutrade »

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 07:26:37 AM »
First time using this Deluxe Tuner and after looking all the settings you feel at a complete loss as to where to start?

I had that same feeling when I first started using the tuner. To reduce that feeling of being lost here is what I did. It's quite simple actually but easily overlooked.

That is, make sure you have gunbot strategies documentation opened while you try to play with the tuner. The documentation has the definitions right aside the TV tuner which you can read what each setting does as you tune them.

Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 07:42:36 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 07:37:51 AM »
I bought the deluxe version the other day after trying out the the free tools. Well worth the money! Amazing job!

;D

Allanster You rock, excellent tools

finaly made me understand what the setting actually do for the BOT!

My graditude,
Robert

Cool scrypt. I can test strategyes befor I buy Gunbot at all 8)
Good job

amazing job, thanks

amazing job, thanks

Agreed!

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone, very good to hear you find useful!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 07:48:20 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline ArtificerWorkshop

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 06:07:17 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Purchased Pro Tuner, thank you

Things to know about what you are buying
- it is one tuner with ALL the variables, not separate tuners like the basic.
- all the variables are exposed, where the free versions do not, this can be very confusing. but is also very powerful and easy to use.
- the free tuner are not as accurate as the pro tuner, so if you are going to use these for real, buy the pro pack from the beginning, otherwise you will be re-tuning every coin.

Allanster, I am excited to see your future work!

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 10:09:15 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D
Purchased Pro Tuner, thank you

Things to know about what you are buying
- it is one tuner with ALL the variables, not separate tuners like the basic.
- all the variables are exposed, where the free versions do not, this can be very confusing. but is also very powerful and easy to use.
- the free tuner are not as accurate as the pro tuner, so if you are going to use these for real, buy the pro pack from the beginning, otherwise you will be re-tuning every coin.

Allanster, I am excited to see your future work!

Thank you sir!
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 10:27:39 PM »
A helpful thing to know is I coded the inactive strat plots to switch to showing the candle hl2 price in the data pane. So most values you see there that are in blue (except EMA and FLowMA) are inactive and reflect the HL2 price of the candle being hovered on with mouse.

With the data pane open you can see the values of all of the active levels that have plots as well as the HL2 price of the candle in question. If you also load Gunbot Tuners Companion with same settings as what you have in Deluxe Tuner, then you will be able to see those levels in the Data Pane as well.

It helps with troubleshooting when people want to know why something didn't trade when they thought it should.

FLowMA variable is the lowest of the moving averages, it autoplots and autoswitches colors between yellow and blue which represent whichever fast or slow MA it is using at that moment in time. So at times it may be blue in the data pane but not necessarily inactive, depending on which strat you are using.

NOTE: If you contact me with questions I will need a screen shot like below example, picture below is oversized, so you need to scroll right on picture to see notes and how to open Data Pane.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:09:07 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline maxtradingview@gmail.com

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »
is it possible to do SMACROSS buy and Step gain sell... while in the protuner you can im a bit worried in real life it will sell when the sma Crosses again, any idea is this is the case?

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »
is it possible to do SMACROSS buy and Step gain sell... while in the protuner you can im a bit worried in real life it will sell when the sma Crosses again, any idea is this is the case?

I have not tried this combination but I can tell you that this should not occur. If you select stepgain for sell strat then only it's conditions will apply.
more human than human

Offline SmartTrader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 02:43:20 PM »
Hi, I am interested in purchasing this. Tried to contact via telegram. Do you accept bitcoin? (will cover fee)

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »
Sorry no, I only accept LTC. It is cheaper for you to purchase LTC and send it to me because of it's much lower fees. LTC also travels and confirms much more quickly than BTC.
more human than human

Offline Cryptmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: Mr Freeman
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »
Just noticed i did not comment this awesome release yet. Thats an awesome job you made there! I can only advise to anyone who would like to test out his strategies - get those Deluxe scripts! Their saving you alot of time, avoiding alot of try 'n error.
Plus thanks to allansters effort on the guide and the screenshots, very beginner friendly.

Keep up the great work!