Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot Deluxe Tuners (regular edition)  (Read 16113 times)

Offline allanster

• Trust: (+4)
  • Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: allanster
Re: Gunbot Deluxe Tuner
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 10:27:39 PM »
A helpful thing to know is I coded the inactive strat plots to switch to showing the candle hl2 price in the data pane. So most values you see there that are in blue (except EMA and FLowMA) are inactive and reflect the HL2 price of the candle being hovered on with mouse.

With the data pane open you can see the values of all of the active levels that have plots as well as the HL2 price of the candle in question. If you also load Gunbot Tuners Companion with same settings as what you have in Deluxe Tuner, then you will be able to see those levels in the Data Pane as well.

It helps with troubleshooting when people want to know why something didn't trade when they thought it should.

FLowMA variable is the lowest of the moving averages, it autoplots and autoswitches colors between yellow and blue which represent whichever fast or slow MA it is using at that moment in time. So at times it may be blue in the data pane but not necessarily inactive, depending on which strat you are using.

NOTE: If you contact me with questions I will need a screen shot like below example, picture below is oversized, so you need to scroll right on picture to see notes and how to open Data Pane.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 09:09:07 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline maxtradingview@gmail.com

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »
is it possible to do SMACROSS buy and Step gain sell... while in the protuner you can im a bit worried in real life it will sell when the sma Crosses again, any idea is this is the case?

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »
is it possible to do SMACROSS buy and Step gain sell... while in the protuner you can im a bit worried in real life it will sell when the sma Crosses again, any idea is this is the case?

I have not tried this combination but I can tell you that this should not occur. If you select stepgain for sell strat then only it's conditions will apply.
more human than human

Offline SmartTrader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 02:43:20 PM »
Hi, I am interested in purchasing this. Tried to contact via telegram. Do you accept bitcoin? (will cover fee)

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »
Sorry no, I only accept LTC. It is cheaper for you to purchase LTC and send it to me because of it's much lower fees. LTC also travels and confirms much more quickly than BTC.
more human than human

Offline Cryptmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: Mr Freeman
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »
Just noticed i did not comment this awesome release yet. Thats an awesome job you made there! I can only advise to anyone who would like to test out his strategies - get those Deluxe scripts! Their saving you alot of time, avoiding alot of try 'n error.
Plus thanks to allansters effort on the guide and the screenshots, very beginner friendly.

Keep up the great work!