Username: Password:

Author Topic: ☘ BotMon tracking spreadsheet - Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Kraken, Poloniex API  (Read 1265 times)

Offline moosylog

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile

Hi,

I created a tool to securely collect and correlate your exchange trades. In addition it collects Balance, Deposit and Withdrawal information in the sheet.
BotMon is a Google Docs Sheet and a Script that pull your trading data from your exchange and calculates profit in your local currency.

Collect and Correlate your Trades:
✓ Trades, match sell orders with buy orders
✓ Profit calculates on your trades
✓ Balances, Deposits and Withdrawals
✓ Exchanges: Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Kraken, Kucoin, Poloniex

More:
-> Initial setup
-> Privacy and Security
-> Visit the Project Page

Enjoy,

Moosy

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:06:33 AM by moosylog »

Offline sergemoz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Your spreadsheets look totally awesome.
I set up mine with Binance and getting this error when I try to update http://take.ms/YfULK
But later on it updates by itself. Then I hit a refresh button and I get an error about the empty balance.

Why am I getting these?

Offline moosylog

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thanks Sergemoz,

Your screenshot shows that the Binance API returns error 403 "Forbidden" so there is an authentication issue.

The sheet can be updated in 2 different ways:
1.) By pressing the API sync button (authentication request is initiated from your device)
2.) By Triggers, time based scheduler initiated from the Google cloud (optional)

Looks like there is an issue with 1.

You can do the following:
a.) Set a Trigger in CONFIG to get activated when you open the sheet. Set CONFIG!K9 to YES and press Set Trigger button
b.) Troublesheet why 1. is not working for you, see :
https://sites.google.com/site/moosyresearch/projects/cryptos/doc/botmon#TOC-Error-Messages

Hope this helps,

moosylog@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:06:39 AM by moosylog »