Username: Password:

Author Topic: Need someone how makes a Linux Install Script for me for digital ocean droplet.  (Read 3773 times)

Offline Pro

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi ;)

I'm looking for an Linux Expert, that could help me here.

I would need a install & control script for digital ocean and a small tutorial - how to use it.
As I'm not an expert in Linux, but would need several instances of this on several vps droplets.

Just like https://easyengine.io

So basically I could write a command and everything will be installed & configured at once on a digitial ocean droplet.

Also important:
- With delayed start for all coins default
- Ability to add Api Keys (API && Secret) in 1 line
- Ability to add configs in 1 Line (Config 1 && Config 2 etc) (or combine the ability - see next)
- Ability to choose a config & wich pairs get it and will be runned by this config in 1 Line (command [XRP,DASH,.....ALL OTHER COINS] && Config Options [BUYLVL1: 3,BUYLVL2: 12,SELLLVL1: 2,SELLLVL2: 70,BUYLVL: 3,SELLLVL: 3] - mostly I would like to change all at once - so a command for all would be great as well
- Ability to start everything with it and stop it again.
- install only relevant components wich are needed for gunbot
- auto restart on crash & reboot

Done.

I don't know the best way for now, but a busy friend of mine know linux very good and could verify it, but he isn't into crypto and gunbot yet.
I remember the is some kind of Playbook Script for Linux, wich you just run and it does everything else - so it could be integrated there.

So I want to install it on 5$ server droplets on digital ocean in 3-4 steps and let it run & control it if needed.

Also I would need little support on telegram if needed for the first while, until I get used to it.

I will give 0.05 BTC (around 100$) for that.

Just pm me if interested with your offer.

Best regards
Pro

Offline beer-k0in

• Contributor
  • Beer beer beer
    • View Profile
Hi,

it will take some time till the generator can do all of what you want, and right now it is only one config for all your bots. But since you are going to use the $5 droplet, you can not run more than 3 to 4 bots there so maybe it's fine for a start:

Generator-Gunbot - Setup GUNBOT in less than 5 minutes

This is a more interactive way, than just one line.

BK
Gunbot Monitor
Support gmon and send a tip: BTC wallet: 1GJCGZPn6okFefrRjPPWU73XgMrctSW1jT

Offline kin0

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hey beer-k0in, your link isn't working at the moment, perhaps the URL has changed.

This is the link to the latest message on that thread - https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,277.msg8726.html#msg8726

Offline rmcc4444

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi ;)

I'm looking for an Linux Expert, that could help me here.

I would need a install & control script for digital ocean and a small tutorial - how to use it.
As I'm not an expert in Linux, but would need several instances of this on several vps droplets.

Just like https://easyengine.io

So basically I could write a command and everything will be installed & configured at once on a digitial ocean droplet.

Also important:
- With delayed start for all coins default
- Ability to add Api Keys (API && Secret) in 1 line
- Ability to add configs in 1 Line (Config 1 && Config 2 etc) (or combine the ability - see next)
- Ability to choose a config & wich pairs get it and will be runned by this config in 1 Line (command [XRP,DASH,.....ALL OTHER COINS] && Config Options [BUYLVL1: 3,BUYLVL2: 12,SELLLVL1: 2,SELLLVL2: 70,BUYLVL: 3,SELLLVL: 3] - mostly I would like to change all at once - so a command for all would be great as well
- Ability to start everything with it and stop it again.
- install only relevant components wich are needed for gunbot
- auto restart on crash & reboot

Done.

I don't know the best way for now, but a busy friend of mine know linux very good and could verify it, but he isn't into crypto and gunbot yet.
I remember the is some kind of Playbook Script for Linux, wich you just run and it does everything else - so it could be integrated there.

So I want to install it on 5$ server droplets on digital ocean in 3-4 steps and let it run & control it if needed.

Also I would need little support on telegram if needed for the first while, until I get used to it.

I will give 0.05 BTC (around 100$) for that.

Just pm me if interested with your offer.

Best regards
Pro

Get someone on fiverr.