Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pls can gunboat run on a computer with windows xp operating system  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Don Cuzio

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Pls can someone help me answer this question. Can gunbot function with a computer that has windows xp operating system installed in it?.

Offline insidaa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Pls can gunboat run on a computer with windows xp operating system
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 01:04:19 AM »
yes i think so, u can give a try :) !

Offline woolfman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 12:05:54 AM »
NO, because it is x64.

Offline cryptosticks

• Reseller
  • Trust: (+113)
  • Contributor
  • Authorized reseller + Gunbot-Escrow.com
    • View Profile
    • GunBot-Escrow.com
  • Telegram: cryptosticks
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 01:05:31 AM »
Hi.

GunBot needs 64 bit operating system.  I do not recommend running GunBot on Windows XP.

I do recommend running GunBot via a LINUX VIRTUAL MACHINE.   Easy enough to run a Linux VM on your Windows XP box.
APPROVED Escrow for 2nd hand GunBot licenses
..:.. GunBot-Escrow.com BTC wallet ** Protect Yourself From Scammers ..:..
3Gdhma4dPXMQxAvxVqWXGhb7V3TG2NrYca

Offline @g@t@

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 09:30:19 AM »
Seems you have an old HW which needs to be sparked  8)

This is light tinhat editon! create bootable usb from puppylinux x64 -> ram only! (make sure you have a UPS connected to the system used is around 50$) - as no power no data :)

run the stick :)

if xwin is compatible and not lagging or anything continue usage and compile your build. Later when you learn how to use it the linux you can make an LIVE stick again for further deployment. 

Start the gunbot from terminal and please make sure you have a lot of ram to feed into it (gunbot loves ram its his favorite plate)

- After you started the bot and configured it you can stop the gui process as it's a little bit laggy on the longruns and performs to eat some extra ram. (this will not stop the gunbot process, you can then start it again from same terminal window and confure or stop gunbot)
 - run she screensaver with password (and I hope you have disabled RS-232 port in the bios) .... no password -> no access to files - if rebooted no data to be to look at is only noise :)

I hope this helps!

PS. If you cant afford this type of configuration or it's a too hard bit for ya then forget the whole bot cuz the wave of shit is just starting and you'll be surfing on it. Gunbot is a really good piece of software but in it needs a lot of third party tools to be added and configured to be it on litle autopilot...