Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Release] TV_Xtractor - Easily export tradingview backtest performance!  (Read 5162 times)

Offline Cryptmining

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: Mr Freeman
TV_Xtractor
24.05.2018 FireFox release!
28.05.2018 Ver 1.00.2 released!

Hello everyone!

In my last post I released the Backtest Analysis Spreadsheet. For more info click here! As saving data manually was too time consuming and there is no official way exporting settings and performance of your strategy backtests i worked on a solution for this. Thats why i would like to introduce the TV_Xtractor.

What TV_Xtractor is and what it is used for.

I felt like the easiest way to find a solution for the troublesome copying due to Tradingview's lack of exporting settings and performance is to work directly with the browser. Thats why I developed the TV_Xtractor as a chrome addon making this release very very userfriendly. This addon allows you to copy the Gunbot Deluxe Tuner settings and the strategie's performance to your clipboard on a simple button click, which is now (once you have the extension installed) located next to the "List of trades" button on tradingview. Please check the screenshots to see what I am talking about. The clipboard's output -once hit CTRL+V- is made to fit perfectly in the Backtest Analysis Spreadsheet.
This way you can backtestest hundreds of hundreds strategies - and even save the data for further analysis - within a short time, making the sheet even more useful.

I've added some important links to the extension's popup form. This way you're able to navigate to your favourite Gunbot related websites even faster!

The Extension is directly offered through the Google Chrome Webstore!

The Problem.

For now I can offer this extension for Chrome browser only. As i mentioned in my last post, the time i can take to work on this project is very limited at the moment. Like with my sheet i decided to share this as soon as possible so it can be helpful to the people interested in deeper analysis of strategy backtests. Although i tested this extension on diffrent workstations of mine the tests were very conditioned. So please report any bug you encounter to this thread, cryptmining.info@gmail.com or Telegram. Thanks in advance!

The Future.

Ofcourse i will continue to develope this extension alongside the Backtesting Analysis Spreadsheet. I want to make this extension available to our Firefox users as soon as possible aswell! Incase you would like to see this for another browser please tell me!
Another thing i want to improve is to fully automate the extraction. I did not think about this further yet so I cannot give further details on this.
Ofcourse i will improve design. An FAQ page of the extension is underway eventhough i doubt theres alot of techical help needed for now. I've disabled the export of trades for now ( as the sheet is not designed for this yet) Ofcourse this will be changed within the next releases and you will be able to analyse the diffrent trades your strategy executes within the timeframe. Actually this requires more work on the sheet as on the addon. The trade export is very functional at this time.

Download Section.

Copy the latestBacktest Analysis Sheet to Google Drive!
Install the TV_Xtractor through the offical Google Webstore!
Install the TV_Xtractor through the offical FireFox Add-Ons!

Screenshots.

Extension
Chrome Webstore
Sheet update

Donate.

If this helped you and you would like to tip me a beer,

<3

LTC: LUt7Zpo7nVfqWVNPGcjadLv8FSPJJmnmib          
BTC: 1JzN2pah7tYzCyKe2pHSFTHiB6pFP95Jgc   

Enjoy and have a good time!
- If you like the Chrome Extension please consider to rate it on the webstore! I'd much appreciate this. Thanks in advance :)

NOTE: You have to be a forum member to see the pictures below!
NOTE: By downloading and using this extension you acknowledge that you have read and understood that this is for research purposes only and I am not responsible for any financial losses you may incur.
NOTE: This extension requires Tradingview.com read/write permission only! If you have important information on your Tradingview account please create a second one to feel yourself save(although this is not needed)! This extension does NOT read out any information except tradingview overview, performance, trades, inputs, properties(needed to export the backtest data)!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:45:07 PM by Cryptmining »

Offline Cryptmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Changelog.
on 24.05.2018:
- Finished the Extension for the FireFox users. Link can be found in the Download section. Please consider to rate the extension in the store if it helped you! Thanks

on 28.05.2018:
- Version 1.00.2 available in the Chrome Webstore!
- Released ver 1.0.0.2 For Firefox users!
  - Settings:
    - Added Settings page
    - Added FAQ page
    - Added Changelog page
    - Added Donation page
   - Layout:
    - Small changes to the Popup Menue layout.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:53:44 PM by Cryptmining »

Offline allanster

• Trust: (+4)
  • Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: allanster
Wow! Impressive work, very nice job!
more human than human

Offline Cryptmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thanks allanster!

Offline Cryptmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Version 1.00.2 released in the Chrome Webstore! Check the Changelog in this post for changes.