Username: Password:

Author Topic: [NOT RESOLVED]Couple issues, Invalid License amongst them - Reseller Not Helpful  (Read 3041 times)

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Hey everybody! First off thanks for your time today. I don't know what's been going on in the background lately but I've had a number of problems in the last few weeks. I'm a novice user and I keep that in mind at all times. I'm positive pretty much 99% of my problems are because I didn't properly understand something, not because the software is broken or anything like that. Though occasionally things seem out of my repair & I've been left trying to figure out what to do. I PM'd Gunthar about one of them but I imagine he's just to busy to be bothered with personal responses to end users.

I run Gunbot inside a Hyper-V copy of Windows 10 Pro Workstation; it's completely isolated, has way more horsepower then it needs, and is wrapped in security given we're talking about money here. It's not used for any other purpose and the machine that hosts it is a stable server that doesn't go up or down including a large battery it sits on to make sure of it. I mention this in order to say, once setup and turned on nothing interferes with the GunBot software. There's no users in the environment, there's no changes every getting made, all updates have been suspended until it's scheduled service day, it exists completely inside it's own world.

Now I paid $750 for this software and it's been a good investment so far, it works far better then I do sitting there staring at the markets all day given I don't want to be staring at the markets all day. Though when things go mysteriously wrong there's very little avenue for self correction, you basically just gotta fire an email off to your reseller and hope they get back to you. I bought through "thecryptobot.com" & have exchanged emails with "Leeview" from there though they've not really been very helpful. My first issue I had was just complete license rejection one day out of the blue. GunBot would refuse to boot and tell me to contact my reseller as my license keys weren't valid. Within a couple hours I got an email back saying they were working on things on their side and that it should be normal now. Okay, great, double check, software turns on again and works. License servers go down, we've all had this happen before, no big deal.

Then I get that email about Gunthy coins going live soon and here's the steps to complete to make sure you get yours. So I go through the email and make an account over at IDAX, get everything setup and on launch.. no coins. Okay well probably something I missed or screwed up, no big deal, we'll just fire a PM off to Gunthar about it. Didn't think posting publicly could really yield any helpful solutions given the launch was already over and it's all stuff on the back end anyways. Then days go by and I get no response, no coins, no communication. Whatever kind of a bummer but i'm trying to stay positive here it's probably not a big deal. Overall I'm still happy with the software just would've liked to have got some money back on it given how much it cost.

Then the portfolio value graph just up and stopped working. Would just load zero balance. Instead of bothering Leeview about this since it's not a reseller issue or contacting Gunthar since it didn't matter last time, I do everything in the bag I can think of. Reinstalling, rebooting, reimaging, actually wiping my accounts back to my base currency regardless of where it was in the trade then reinstalling the software, I mean I tried it all. I checked my firewall logs and my connections to api.gunthy are waaay down so I figured there's just something going on in the background that they're fixing / updating. It's not the biggest problem in the world it's just a major inconvenience and not one I'd expect for such an expensive package. I continue waiting a couple more days and wham it just comes back alive with no changes on my part. I could've not done any of the diag work or hours dicking with things and came to the same solution. Another not on my side problem. Fantastic.

Now for the last few days it's been telling me my second exchange I'm on has an invalid license and to contact my reseller. Nothing has changed, I haven't touched anything, and now I can't trade at all on the exchange. Funds just sitting in the middle of trades and double ups, nope, license invalid. I reinstall, I try readding the API keys, nothing I do works. So I write Leeview from thecryptobot.com again as he's my reseller. Get an email back saying "Hello there, You probably have 2 Licenses . In this case, for each license try a different wallet when you setup the API Key." What? I haven't changed anything, it just stopped working. So I write back "Could you possibly explain that any further? How did it break in the first place? I mean nothing changed on my side at all it just stopped working and it says it's an invalid license." at which I get back "Hello again, You did not break anything. But, you have 2 different licenses (speculating). With the new Gunbot wallets licenses, you will need to create 2 installs, each with its own API Key and wallet." :o

WTF IS GOING ON HERE. This software generally is great, I love it, but it breaks alot and it's never something I've done. This is a financial sector application, it's uptime and stability should be of the upmost importance. Does my reseller just suck or is something going on? Isn't the whole point of this to be able to add multiple exchanges inside the same instance? There's so many settings directly related to this that I must be misunderstanding Leeview here. I have one Pro edition license to this software, not two, not three, just one. I'm currently connected to two exchanges out of my three allowed on my license. (or well, trying to be) I don't screw with them or the software outside of logging in to check the portfolio balances. Could somebody please explain to me what has happen this time and how to properly get my second exchange backup and running.

Thank for your time in advance, I really appreciate any and all help.

'Gobby

Edit: Updated thread title to reflect resolved status. Thanks again!

Edit 2: Updated thread title to reflect new unresolved status.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 10:09:50 PM by WhiteGoblin »

Offline leeview

• Reseller
  • Novice
  • Gunbot Reseller & Support
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @leeview
Re: Couple issues, Invalid License amongst them - Reseller Not Helpful
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 01:25:03 PM »
Hello there,

To get your issue sorted you are always welcomed and invited, to join our live Gunbot support groups on Telegram .. since you can get live help there, directly from me, or from the other support guys, if for some reason I'm not there .

I will post a public link here to a Group you can join right now and get help :

Direct Support group for our website (thecryptobot.com) : https://t.me/gunbottrading
You can find me directly on Telegram, my id is : @leeview

You can also find the other links to the non-public Gunbot Groups in your emails passed between us .

I do apologies in the name of the Gunbot team in advance for the shortages you may have had with the Gunbot licensing servers.
Our licensing system changed and has gone throw major transformations, by adding the new GUNTHY coin and wallet based Licensing system. For this reason, some users may have experienced similar issues .

Do join me on Telegram and we will fix any licensing issue you might have .

Happy trading and Plus Profits !

Offline Aitor

• Global Moderator
  • Trust: (+2)
  • Contributor
  • Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot.shop
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:32:35 PM »
Hi Gobby, I absolutely get your point. Please let me clear some things that maybe could help you:

1- Any license related problem, same as any support you need on how to configure or fix your bot should be given by your reseller. It's important to choose a reseller who provides good support. Anyway, your best bet is to contact the reseller you purchased the license from and tell him to help you with your issues. He should fix your issues, even if he needs to give personalized support using TeamViewer. Ask for what you paid for!

2- Gunthar is super busy and mainly focused on coding and many others things. As I said before, ask your reseller for support and he should fix your issues.

3- v12 is a very recently released version, and a new version with important fixes is about to be released. Many people is still using v11 as it's very stable and works very well.

4- Note that last days Gunbot license system is being moved to a new license system, and maybe it has caused your license related problems. I apologize for that although considering all the benefits it will bring, it's definitely worth in the long term despite the temporary issues is causing right now.

Hope this helps.

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 06:34:07 PM »
 Thanks for the help everybody!

I woke up today with a fresh PM from Gunthar & an inbox full of responses from my reseller Leeview. After a couple replies we where able to get to the bottom of it & my issues with the second exchange have been resolved. He was able to take my info, update his side of things, and ta'da it just turned on perfectly again. I'd like to take a moment to say these problems appear to have been created partially on my behalf as I registered an exchange gunthy address as my wallet inside the software. Which upon reexamination this morning is specifically what the documentation says not to do. As things changed in the background this eventually hit the wall so to speak and generated some of the issues I came to post about here.

I'd like to apologize for any of the problems I've created while using the new license system. I got that email about having a couple hours till the tokens went live on IDAX and rushed to get everything setup in time to cash in before I headed out to work. Clearly I screwed the pooch on my own and there's nobody else to blame but myself for that. I'd also like to say sorry if I came off like a dick, I've been very frustrated over all this. I understand you guys are building something new and there's gonna be some bumps in the road. Specifically when users don't follow instructions. (lol/sigh)

As a friendly note to any other end users out there that happen to be reading this thread, there's a new Wiki location! I just learned this today. Make sure you update your bookmarks, here's the new one: https://wiki.gunthy.org  8)

'Gobby

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Well I thought these issues were over but at 3:30pm MST today I'm guessing you guys made the jump over to the token system. I got the email yesterday about how soon this would be the new way it's done and to make sure you're prepared. Given everything we previously went through I was pretty sure I was golden. Nope, I've got a balance of zero which has officially shut down the software & it's tits useless now. I took a screenshot of the VM including date and time for reference & emailed LeeView my reseller again, this is the eighteenth email in the chain. I explained to him in the previous email how the link to the Telegram Live Support group is getting caught in my network's pi-hole dns server so I've returned via email for the time being. To which the reply I got was: "If you are unable to get Gunbot to work, please contact me over Telegram, my nickname is @leeview and I will assist you live." Well thanks for reading my email @leeview.

So I wrote back "Are you saying there's nothing you can do currently and that you have no idea why I didn't get my tokens this time?" and within a couple minutes got the return: "Yes, sadly we do not manage tokens or airdrops. The only way to get real-live news about that is over Telegram Gunbot groups."  :o   Oh i just wanna pull my hair out, I was sure we had fixed all this with the "Grandfathered Ultimate License" last time but I guess we still got some kinks to work out. How would you guys like me to proceed? After posting this I've got to finish work then I'll rotate over to the pi-hole and try to whitelist my way to your technical support. I'm honestly not sure which blocklist could be triggering you guys as that seems pretty innocent & its only setup to block established ad/malware. I'd really prefer if we could just do this via email but that doesn't appear to be a thing in this operation.  :(

'Goblin

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Alright everybody I wrote LeeView back asking him what exactly he was going to do over live support he couldn't do over email and he wrote me back this:

So I've done as such and I'm currently waiting for a reply. I'll let you know what happens.

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Got a response from LeeView:

Which even though this seems like complete nonsense to have to go through given everything on my end worked fine when I woke up this morning and continued to be fine until 3:30pm, I did it anyways. Thank goodness I made backups of my entire GunBot directory because you know what happens when you remove either exchange? This:

This includes going from a completely blank brand new install. If you run the backup I made (that was working perfectly 24/7 with no changes till this) then you get this:

You know what it said at 3:30pm? When it stopped working all a sudden & before I contacted my reseller?

Which still leaves me with one completely broken copy of Gunbot. You know what I had this morning? I had a working copy of this:

Now I've got a useless copy of this:

All without touching a single thing or doing anything. >:(

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
 Just got the response:

I don't mean to call in the big dog here but I'm pretty sure Leeview is absolutely useless. Now he's questioning if I had a grand fathered ultimate license? What are you guys taking back that now? I wrote both Gunthar and Leeview a thank you letter upon receiving it. Which I assumed was because of all the problems we've been having. Neither of them replied to the thank you letter but it's one of those things you don't really expect a response to so it didn't seem out of place. Let's see, that was at the time of my purchasing a 0.1 BTC difference in price. So today a BTC is $4,014.27, making 0.1 worth $401.43. Pretty much what it was at when I bought this software, I did the upgrade path so one purchase was $400+ and one was just under $350. I was very impressed with you guys for gifting the upgrade, it showed a legitimate concern for your user base and that you felt bad such bullshit had occurred.

Now you're questioning it? Where do you think I got the screenshot? Why do you think you got a thank you very much I really appreciate that letter for a license I didn't even know existed until that morning? It was sent on Mon, Mar 18, @ 11:35 AM. That's 9 days ago & I've had a grandfathered ultimate license every minute of every day since then until now. Also, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong here. Was it making hella trades this morning on both exchanges? Yuuuuuuuuuup. Was it making trades without issue the day before? Sure was. Oh shit at 3:30pm today something on your side changed and all a sudden my license is invalid, the software doesn't work, and it's my fault, I'm not doing something correctly. I wish I would've purchased this software through ANY other reseller then Leeview aka: thecryptobot.com.

This is bad business practice fine sir; you're not helpful, you don't read emails, and you blame the customer. >:(

Offline olliecrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
did you ever get a chance to register your erc-20 wallet address for the airdrop?
if you did, have you checked that wallet for any gunthy token balance?
just curious about those things before i try to reproduce your errors on my own system.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline leeview

• Reseller
  • Novice
  • Gunbot Reseller & Support
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @leeview
I did try to fix your issue on the spot, even if you dont seem to want to understand (30 emails and replies later) that over email it takes a lot of time between requests ... and .. over Telegram I can fix your issues on the spot, without waiting for a email response ... the main point was to help you faster fix your issue .

And again I will tell you the same thing that I told you over email :

1. Your license is correct and active
2. Start with a fresh install and follow the information here :

Gunbot Github Downloads
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases

Gunbot first time installation video - Windows :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN38iW4BFxM

Gunbot Wiki - Quick Start Guide
https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/installation

How to create a ERC20 Wallet for your GUNTHY tokens
https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/exchange-and-license-settings/gunthy-wallet/how-to-create-a-wallet

Direct Gunbot Telegram Groups :
Direct Support group for our website : https://t.me/gunbottrading

If you are unable to get Gunbot to work, please contact me over Telegram, my nickname is @leeview and I will assist you live.

.thank you and have a very nice day as well .

Offline olliecrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
i noticed that the images you uploaded show that your licenses is valid,  but that you are having issues with the airdrop.
the airdrop isn't being run by the resellers, but by the gunbot team itself.
not quite sure why you are saying it's your resellers fault that this roll out is somewhat a pain in the ass.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Exchanged one PM with Gunthar & it works again. Didn't even get one back it'd just been a while so I decided to try it. Turned it on, V12 Pro license pops right up. Didn't have to change anything or do any swapping or any of that bullshit. Wasn't a problem on my side, didn't do anything wrong. I'd like to have my Grandfathered Ultimate back but I'm just happy to see the software working again. Thank you Gunthar I really appreciate the help & support.

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Looks like you guys changed something again, got more expensive? Gunbot has been working fine since the last time I posted here. (still never got my grand fathered ultimate license back) Though here at 7pm it just stopped working again. Haven't touched anything since the last time. >:(

Offline GrumpyKitty

• Administrator
  • Novice
  • GUNBOT Licenses with reff. code 'GrumpyKitty'.
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot Shop
  • Telegram: @GrumpyKitty
Looks like you guys changed something again, got more expensive?
No, that's caused by a bug. Update to v12.9.9.

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
There's a thread on the Github Issues page about this problem as well. See: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/issues/710. The newest download on GitHub is v12.9.2 which I'm running. (from: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases) The only other version you can download is 12.8.9 as found here: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/Gunthy/releases. The only other branches I can find are Gunbot Lite & the Beta edition which was last updated two years ago.

Could you please link where we can download v12.9.9 to fix this? I'm sure the guys on the GitHub would like the link as well.

Offline GrumpyKitty

• Administrator
  • Novice
  • GUNBOT Licenses with reff. code 'GrumpyKitty'.
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot Shop
  • Telegram: @GrumpyKitty
There's a thread on the Github Issues page about this problem as well. See: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/issues/710. The newest download on GitHub is v12.9.2 which I'm running. (from: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases) The only other version you can download is 12.8.9 as found here: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/Gunthy/releases. The only other branches I can find are Gunbot Lite & the Beta edition which was last updated two years ago.

Could you please link where we can download v12.9.9 to fix this? I'm sure the guys on the GitHub would like the link as well.
You should be on Telegram, i.e. join the Gunthy Elite group to receive the fastest updates. I've pinged Gunthar to add the build to GitHub, but I have no ETA on this. Usually major versions are release at the same time across all platforms.