Username: Password:

Author Topic: Psssssssst... Free Proxy All Platforms!!!  (Read 14261 times)

Offline allanster

• Trust: (+4)
  • Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: allanster
Psssssssst... Free Proxy All Platforms!!!
« on: July 03, 2017, 05:24:57 PM »
Google is your friend... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+gunbot+proxy

This guy is brilliant and it works amazing, haven't had a single 422 all night.

You create new 2nd unauthorized API key in Poloniex for "heavy lifting" (pulling history).
NOTICE: New 2nd key DOES NOT NEED AUTHORIZED BY GUNTHAR!

Then it uses your existing API key already authorized by Gunthar for trades only.

2nd API key calls down all history and caches it local, your authorized API key does trades as normal. Kinda like a load balancer for API calls.

It's a java jar so runs on all platforms, you add entry in host file to map poloniex to loopback. Has step by step instructs on his Git.

The more of us that use this thing the better. It will take a lot of hammering load off of Poloniex. We'll get BB Mode faster. Win Win.

PS - Please do not forget to tip him!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:05:26 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline botreminer0011

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Psssssssst... Free Proxy All Platforms!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 06:19:24 PM »
Google is your friend... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+gunbot+proxy

This guy is brilliant and it works amazing, haven't had a single 422 all night. Uses your API authorized by Gunthar for trades, you create 2nd unauthorized API for "heavy lifting".

2nd API calls down all history and caches it local, your authorized API does trades as normal. Kinda like a load balancer for API calls.

It's a java jar so runs on all platforms, you add entry in host file to map poloniex to loopback. Has step by step instructs on his Git.

The more of us that use this thing the better. It will take a lot of hammering load off of Poloniex. We'll get BB Mode faster. Win Win.

PS - Please do not forget to tip him!

Great job !!!

Just a question about keys in application.properties :

default_apiKey  :  is for "heavy lifting" (no trading)
apiKey1            :  is the same as in gunbot poloniex-***-config.js (POLONIEX_KEY) ?

Thanks

Offline christye

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »
Just wanted to +1 this really.

Works really well, not had any 422 errors since starting using it last night.

Will definatly tip the creator!
BTC: 14JMYDM15XkfyEJHaY7KmuU6yooxXrSWHJ
ETH: 0xf577a29C77223B619c7dA42B8F38c20113427CDC

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 09:38:14 PM »
Spread the word. The more people that use this, the better. Think of over thousand Gunbots vastly reducing their queries. It should help us, Poloniex, and non automated traders alike.

Elroy explains in docs that 2 API keys are needed to be added into his config file:

1. Create a new key on Poloniex, make sure Trade and Withdrawal are OFF (not needed), this new key is for "heavy lifting" field DOES NOT NEED AUTHORIZED BY GUNTHAR!

2. Your existing key that has been authorized by Gunthar leave as is, it is entered for the "trading" field
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 09:56:04 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 09:47:00 PM »

apiKey1            :  is the same as in gunbot poloniex-***-config.js (POLONIEX_KEY) ?

Thanks

You've got this backwards, should be...

apiKey1:  is for "heavy lifting" (no trading), this is your new key you create (add) in Poloniex and DOES NOT NEED AUTHORIZED BY GUNTHAR!

default_apiKey:  is the same as in gunbot poloniex-***-config.js (POLONIEX_KEY), this is your key already authorized by Gunthar

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 09:48:48 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline botreminer0011

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 09:48:48 PM »

Thanks

You've got this backwards, should be...

apiKey1:  is for "heavy lifting" (no trading), this is your new key you create (add) in Poloniex and THIS ONE DOES NOT NEED AUTHORIZED BY GUNTHAR

default_apiKey:  is the same as in gunbot poloniex-***-config.js (POLONIEX_KEY), this is your key already authorized by Gunthar

Thanks, i will try

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 10:04:52 PM »
application.properties file...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

server.port=443
server.ssl.key-store=classpath:poloniex.keystore
server.ssl.key-store-password=poloniex
server.ssl.key-password=poloniex

#Set Location to your gunbot directory then use https://localhost/monitoring or http://localhost:8081/monitoring.
#Work in progress monitoring page
gunbot.location     = file://C:\Users\Public\Documents\ExemptFromAV\Gunbot\GUNBOT_v3.3.2_Poloniex_Bittrex_Patch <-Path where your Gunbot is, and YES keep direction of slashes just like this regardless if you are on Windows OR Nix

#This apiKey pair will do all the heavy lifting
default_apiKey          = (new key you created in Poloniex goes here)
default_apiSecret       = (new secret you created)

#This apiKey will do the buying and selling and orders canceling stuff. You can add more if you have lots of pairs buying and selling
apiKey1                 = (your existing key authorized by Gunthar)
apiSecret1              = (your existing secret)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you add multiple keys as mentioned above I think (not sure) they would need to be authorized. I read him mention they would just random roll (like Coinigy does). The current opinon is you shouldn't need to add additional keys for trading because regardless of pair quantities it is still a light load. He has NOT figured out a way to allow for multiple instances of Gunbot to utilize proxy while running in parallel.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:26:20 PM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline agis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 04:53:43 AM »
Can't seem to get it running.
I'm receiving a 500 error

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 06:40:47 AM »
Elroy / taniman has now added double buy protection!

https://github.com/taniman/gunbotproxycommunity/releases

Best way to get immediate help is on his telegram, he has a whole team of people in there helping users get configured (all flavors). He is "Elroy" there and "taniman" here. His telegram address is on his git and will take you directly to his group... https://github.com/taniman/gunbotproxycommunity

I found his repository out of desperation (and extreme sleep deprivation), I laughed to myself, let's just put it in the googles for kicks and thought I was hallucinating. I first popped in there yesterday in the middle of the night and he answered my questions right away. Very cool guy. I've been monitoring throughout the day and night and there is usually someone in there at all hours to help immediately.

One thing I would note is this isn't magic. By that I mean he cautions about going too low with your timing. He's tested down to 10s and is confident with that number. He told me he personally runs 15s. People aren't heeding his words of caution and are running 7s and lower. I just ran across earlier a comment he made about why that's bad, he said what happens is if you go too fast... even though you still won't get a 422 (because it's intercepted by the cache) your request may get replaced by a last trade in the cache that may not be current. That's what he means by "he's tested down to 10s", as long as you don't go faster than this, the cache will supply current trades from it's queries. For whatever reason some are choosing to ignore his warning. You have to remember, you're not hammering Poloniex, you're hammering a cache that is PERIODICALLY replenishing at safely acceptable rates.

HIs git page has wallet addresses at bottom of page for donations.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:55:27 AM by allanster »
more human than human

Offline kin0

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 01:00:20 AM »
FYI - even on unix you need to ensure the applications settings file contains file://YOUR/FOLDER/STRUCTURE

gunbot.location     = file://

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 05:20:52 AM »
@kin0

Good point, path slashes are correct direction for all OS flavors. This threw me as well.
more human than human

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 01:02:47 PM »
Grrrr I still have errors 422.
I run it on Linux, followed step by step the README, go to http://localhost:8081/public/ and it says "Intercepted". But:
Code: [Select]
Unhandled rejection Error: statusCode 422
    at Object.console./snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/poloniex.js.module.exports.Market.getLastBuyRate.poloniex.returnTradeHistory [as callback] (evalmachine.<anonymous>:0:0)
    at /snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:2243:31
    at /snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:906:16
    at Request._callback (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/plnx/lib/index.js:134:7)
    at Request.self.callback (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:188:22)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:192:7)
    at Request.<anonymous> (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:1171:10)
    at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:189:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:1091:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:291:19)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:186:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:974:12)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:74:11)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:98:9)

Any idea?
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 10:45:13 AM »
None comes to mind other than timing and pair quantity, Elroy told me he tested to 10s/10s but personally runs 15s/15s on about 40 pairs. So that's what I've been running and not had any since.

0.9.3 is latest release and he had hoped would correct double buys, it seems to have helped, but I did have one today.

I would go to the telegram group on his git page, there are a lot of really helpful people in there to troubleshoot and work out these issues.
more human than human

Offline botreminer0011

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »
Nice tool. No more 422.

But how to reduce logging level ?

With 0.9.4 and 0.9.5, default logging is very high. 

Offline botreminer0011

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 06:34:00 PM »
Nice tool. No more 422.

But how to reduce logging level ?

With 0.9.4 and 0.9.5, default logging is very high.

Found ...

add this line to application.properties :

logging.level.nl.komtek=INFO

Offline Diesel

• Rookie
    • View Profile
My Ubuntu VPS Installation Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 09:33:05 PM »
Gunbot Proxy Community Edition
Installing on Ubuntu VPS
*Updated for 0.98 edition*

This is a tutorial and walkthrough on how I installed the free Gunbot Proxy on my VPS.
I have seen so many questions about installing, especially on Linux, so I figured a walthrough of how I got it running would be beneficial to someone....

My VPS: 4gb 2core from VULTR with Ubuntu 17.1 installed
(I run 45 pairs on this VPS, and run a second VPS just for Bittrex... It just makes things easier to run two exchanges)
Your mileage may vary - and I make no guarantees.

• Make sure Gunbot is already running. This is step one, and the steps to get GunBot running are not included.

• I install WebMin to make working with the VPS a little easier. There are two main benefits. If you are not very familiar with Linux, it's a great interface to do routine things, like updating your files/system. More importantly, it gives you easy access to systemd, which we will be using to run the proxy at startup. * Systemd is no longer required. Elroy built a PM2 script which works like a charm

This is a tutorial on installing Webmin for Ubuntu: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-webmin-on-ubuntu-16-04

I also needed to open the firewall on the VPS: # ufw allow 10000

I didn't bother with installing the SSL keys, which means when I connect by web, I get the 'Danger, Not Secure!' advice in various browsers. It's my server, so I know its safe.

• Install Java on your VPS.
         sudo apt-get update
        sudo apt-get install default-jre
  • Create a new API Key in Poloniex. It does NOT have to be trade enabled, as it is only being used to grab info.  The proxy uses your current Gunbot key(s) AND this new key to do it's magic.

• Download the Latest JAR and application.properties files from https://github.com/taniman/gunbotproxycommunity/releases

• Edit the application.properties file. This is mine:

• server.port=443
    server.ssl.key-store=classpath:poloniex.keystore
    server.ssl.key-store-password=poloniex
    server.ssl.key-password=poloniex

#This apiKey pair will do all the heavy lifting (delete if you are using multi polo accounts)
    default_apiKey          = Your new Polo Key here
    default_apiSecret       = Your new Polo secret here

#This apiKey will do the buying and selling and orders canceling stuff. You can add more if you have lots of pairs buying and selling
    apiKey1                 = Your Gunbot/Polo API Key
    apiSecret1              = Your gunbot/Polo Secret

#Optional
    #Set Location to your gunbot directory then use https://localhost/monitoring or http://localhost:8081/monitoring.
    #Work in progress monitoring page
    #Windows Format
    # file://C:/Users/taniman/Documents/GUNBOT_v3.3.2
    #Linux Format
    # file:///usr/taniman/Documents/GUNBOT_v3.3.2
    gunbot.location     = file:///var/web/gunbot/www/gb

#Depricated use doubleBuyProtectionSeconds instead
    doubleBuyProtection=true

#Cache currency buy orders for ammount of seconds specified by you.
    doubleBuyProtectionSeconds=30
  • NOTE that I have not actually uploaded these files yet - Work with them where you are most comfortable.

• On my VPS, my Gunbot is in /opt/gunbot/ so I copied the jar and the application.properties files to that folder as well. 
    A note: You can use the aforementioned Webmin to upload and edit files, if you desire. It also has a terminal window available for command lines. Kind of nice to have that bundled up on a web page.  If your primary computer is Windows, give WinSCP a try. It gives you an easy to use FTP program, allows you to edit files easily (all thos bot configs), and will open a PuTTY session for you, to get your command line going... PM2 and GMON commands, etc.
  • Edit the GunbotProxyCommunity.json file to have your gunbot proxy name
  • In your proxy folder, type
           pm2 start pm2-GunbotProxyCommunity.json
           pm2 save
     at the command prompt. This will start the proxy in PM2, and save the process so it will start up again when PM2 starts
  • Edit your HOST file, located /etc/hosts
    Add this line:

127.0.0.1   poloniex.com

ping poloniex.com from your terminal prompt. It should give you 127.0.0.1 as a result.
  • LAST STEP: Open ALLPAIRS-params.js in your gunbot folder and at the bottom after module.exports = config; put the following line

process.env.NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED = "0";
This should do the trick. I'm not an expert in any way, I just documented how I installed the proxy. The biggest trick was getting the keys in the right place and keeping the application.properties file intact.

Your proxy will start working as soon as you change the HOST file - no need to restart the bots. If you run into problems, revert the host file back by removing the poloniex.com line, or change it to #127.0.0.1   poloniex.com

TO UPGRADE to the latest version, simply download the latest files, update your config and application files, and upload that to the proxy folder.  Restart the pm2 service for gunbot.... pm2 list to see a list, then pm2 restart X (x being the ID of the proxy)
You will probably need to restart your polo pairs as well.

Like the tutorial? Tips are greatly appreciated, as is using my referral for CoinTracking:
CoinTracking: Lots of reports, including tax reporting for exchanges and wallets.  It's not cheap, but if you are trading with more than a token amount, give it a try. 10% Off with this referral (and I get some BTC, thank you! https://cointracking.info?ref=D416986
BTC: 1DiESeLca4RfbvoUTVUg7NSRn16T3G8YPd    (yes, that's a vanity BTC address  8) )
ETH: 0x4381adfb5e212f2ac2477075b866357b0b69c37b
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:07:14 AM by Diesel »

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 01:14:38 AM »
Awesome job, thank you!
more human than human

Offline ruphus

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »
HEy, I mainly followed *Diesels*s tutorial. Since I use a Ubuntu VPS and Putty + Remotedesktop I skipped the Webmin parts and for now I skipped the startup service thingi.

So I configured the properties and copied both files inside the gunbotfolder, which was/is running. I also put edited the hosts file as described. After that I startet GunbotProxy.jar in terminal (java -jar GunbotProxy.jar).

Now I am wondering
1) if the proxy is runnging?
2) Do I need to change the timing within the GB config files now?

Any help would be appreciated. :)
greetings

//edit:
1)
Ok, so after a little time of absence, I tryed it out and now it seems to work fine.
I have now put the two proxy files in another folder and then sudoed the jar file (sudo java -jar startProxy.jar).

2)
After the Proxy is running (tested through http://localhost:8081/public/) I put a 15sec delay in the allpair-param file. Now the pairs run at 15secs.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:03:40 AM by ruphus »

Offline Diesel

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2017, 03:58:22 AM »
And it's all working...  I only threw in the Webmin stuff because it's the easiest way for non-linux peeps to make a startup service. I'm a fan of doing things the way people understand them.... too many people type in random linux code without a clue as to what they are doing- which doesn't help anyone.

Glad it's working ruphus! Now make some trades and share your profit strategies  8)

Offline Moondust

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2017, 02:05:14 PM »
i got a Problem:

C:\Users\climited\Desktop\proxy>java -jar GunbotProxyCommunity-0.9.6.jar
Der Befehl "java" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden.

it means, the word java is wrong or not found, but the Path are right, in this folder is the GunbotProxy

Java 8 is installed also

Any idea ??

**********EDIT**************

CMD was open before i install Java, so i close and open again, now it works.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:09:59 PM by Moondust »

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:07 PM »
For even quieter logs you may switch to:

logging.level.nl.komtek=ERROR
more human than human

Offline ruphus

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2017, 09:14:06 PM »
i got a Problem:

C:\Users\climited\Desktop\proxy>java -jar GunbotProxyCommunity-0.9.6.jar
Der Befehl "java" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden.

it means, the word java is wrong or not found, but the Path are right, in this folder is the GunbotProxy

Java 8 is installed also

Any idea ??

**********EDIT**************

CMD was open before i install Java, so i close and open again, now it works.

Are you sure Java JDK is installed?
Ok, I did not read you edit ...

Offline kin0

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2017, 02:32:02 AM »
I followed the guide and if I run the myserver:8081/checkSetup/ I get Looking Good for all the boxes, making me feel that my Proxy is working.

However, when I start my GunBot every pair gets the following errors, any idea?

2017/07/12 01:00:52     Server running at http://127.0.0.1:33469
2017/07/12 01:00:52     *** PLNX CALLBACK | calling EMA ***,connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:443
2017/07/12 01:00:52     2017/07/12 01:00:52 Error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:443
2017/07/12 01:00:52     !!! Cycle 2 failed. Will repeat in 60s

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2017, 09:41:40 AM »
Is 443 port opened?
For more help join telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/FWYlMkKK-mkrSuj836ehug

Offline kin0

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »
Thanks for this guide. I like the way you programmed the bot to start.  Is there a way to also enable a system to check that the daemon is running and if the daemon fails restart that daemon?  As I am running really close to my limits with 93% memory utilization and the first thing that drops off is the java bot.  Rather than upgrading my server I wondered if there was a way to possibly create another daemon or within this one a process to restart it if it does actually stop?

Currently if it stops while everything is live it stops for good.

Offline Diesel

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 03:50:12 PM »
Thanks for this guide. I like the way you programmed the bot to start.  Is there a way to also enable a system to check that the daemon is running and if the daemon fails restart that daemon?  As I am running really close to my limits with 93% memory utilization and the first thing that drops off is the java bot.  Rather than upgrading my server I wondered if there was a way to possibly create another daemon or within this one a process to restart it if it does actually stop?

Currently if it stops while everything is live it stops for good.

I'm not a super linux guru - but the service config in systemd can have a lot of options - just google for systemd alerts perhaps.  It can also be set to restart automatically on failure, but I have no idea if that works as intended.

I would suggest upgrading. You won't be happy with a system running over 60% or so CPU usage. Mine normally runs at 30% (45 pairs), and it can still peg up to 100 if all the bots decide to have a party at the same time. You also will never be able to run another pair safely, which you will probably want to do sooner rather than later.

Offline Capt_Crunchy_Nut

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 05:03:24 AM »
OK so I have this set up and it appears to be running beautifully. I have added all my API keys as it saves me going and reconfiguring all my trade pairs again, but in the future I can just reuse a single API key and secret as much as I want, correct?

Offline Diesel

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 08:40:14 PM »
OK so I have this set up and it appears to be running beautifully. I have added all my API keys as it saves me going and reconfiguring all my trade pairs again, but in the future I can just reuse a single API key and secret as much as I want, correct?

Yes, you can use one api key for as many pair as you want.

Offline Capt_Crunchy_Nut

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2017, 12:36:08 AM »
Yes, you can use one api key for as many pair as you want.

Awesome  ;D

Offline cryptocant

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2017, 07:53:57 PM »
Not a single 422 in sight! Great addition.

keep up the good work :)

Offline zeflex

• Trust: (+3)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 01:20:36 AM »
I am trying the proxy with 3.3.5.

I noticed I have some errors like : "Error on strategy BB for BTC_LTC on poloniex".

I checked proxy logs and I found this :

2017-08-02 00:15 +00:00: Aug 02, 2017 12:15:13 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
0|gunbot-p | SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path [] threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is nl.komtek.gpi.utils.ProxyHandledException: nonce error: {"error":"Nonce must be greater than 150163156342700000. You provided 15016329131710000."}] with root cause
0|gunbot-p | nl.komtek.gpi.utils.ProxyHandledException: nonce error: {"error":"Nonce must be greater than 150163156342700000. You provided 15016329131710000."}

Is it possible to fix nonce issue please or slow down requests ?

Offline nmn

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 11:11:26 AM »
{"error":"Nonce must be greater than 150163156342700000. You provided 15016329131710000."}

Try to make new API key for gunbot and authorise it with Gunthar.

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 11:16:39 AM »

I think it's not necessary any more with 3.3.4/3.3.5.

Offline TMTBanker

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2017, 06:51:04 PM »

I think it's not necessary any more with 3.3.4/3.3.5.

I still get "Kicking Poloniex" errors - are those not from connection errors?

Offline Culture

• Trust: (+8)
  • Novice
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @CultureCrypto
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 08:19:09 PM »
Having a bear of a time downloading the jar from github.  Anyone have a mirror, or share a dropbox link or something?
If you find my discussion useful, buy me a drink: 17vaWPJeDN7YXfRu6TRrwUDY8ETTPtJuCu

Offline Culture

• Trust: (+8)
  • Novice
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @CultureCrypto
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 10:24:37 PM »
Having a bear of a time downloading the jar from github.  Anyone have a mirror, or share a dropbox link or something?

Never mind on this download - pook Nast was helpful on this.  For some reason I simply couldn't get it to download.  Just me.
If you find my discussion useful, buy me a drink: 17vaWPJeDN7YXfRu6TRrwUDY8ETTPtJuCu

Offline Exquitas

• Reseller
  • Novice
  • Official Support Staff Member and Reseller
    • View Profile
    • Crypto-Tradingbot.com
  • Telegram: @exquitas
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 05:49:46 AM »
I've noticed one strange thing in my proxy, is it normal that the traffic with the proxy is higher than without? I'm talking about 1GB per day with proxy on 17 pairs

Offline ajg

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2018, 03:55:16 AM »
Is this proxy still required or even compatible with the latest v9 version of gunbot?