Introducing Gunbot the #1 Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
Experience Emotionless Trading
The difference between manual trading and trading with Gunbot is your emotions. Trade 24/7, increase your profits and don’t let your emotions trade for you.
Join our community with thousands of active, smart, and friendly traders.
Trade Virtually on Every Available Crypto Exchange
Partner Exchanges are Official Gunbot Partners. We are in direct contact with their teams.
Certified Exchanges have been Supported in Gunbot for a long time, Tested High-Quality API support.
Plus More Than 100 EXCHANGES and New Ones Added as they Become Available in the CCXT Library Supported Exchanges List
Automate Your Crypto Trading with Gunbot
- Gunbot allows you to fully automate your crypto trading. Using community-developed strategies even beginning traders can take advantage of the opportunities in the volatile crypto markets.
- For expert traders, Gunbot is perfect to execute custom strategies on a large number of trading pairs or to automate certain parts of trading – like selling with a trailing stop or averaging down.
- Support automated trading on spot and margin exchanges. You can use both trends following as mean reversal based strategies. Full customization possible by executing trades through TradingView alerts.
- Unlike other tools, Gunbot is not a subscription service and charges zero markup on trades. We’re as privacy friendly as it gets: your trading data stays between you and your exchange, no API secrets are centrally saved and nothing gets shared with third parties.
Awesome Gunbot Benefits
TRADE LIKE A PRO!
Check Out These Awesome Gunbot Reviews by Our Beloved Community Members!
Earlier burned by other bots, I did a lot of research before choosing my second trading bot. Wanted something which can be hosted at my secure desktop or server without dependence on others. Plus lifetime license so no worry about monthly payments. Also, it’s one of the most tweakable trading bots. Believe me, I have tried many…
I was using a different bot years ago and wanted to retry the ‘bot’ scene. So I gave google a search to see the latest best things, and Gunbot was in one of those articles I read. I gave a look at the websites and what they offered. I liked Gunbot’s lifetime licensing model, as that was what my previous bot offered as well at the time I purchased. But what really drew me in was the variety of ‘pre-built’ strategies, and how customizable everything was! I like to tweak things. This was the best purchase ever!
When comparing GB to other bots, 2 years ago, I did not like the cloud-based aspect of a lot of other bots : API-keys, wallets, and personal info needed to be provided in ‘the cloud’ which raised security questions to me. I used to trade manually using TradingView, so the ability to trade based on TradingView alerts next to GB’s own strategies was a second factor that made me choose for GB. Once I bought GB, I discovered an awesome community sharing info and providing great support. Thank you all!
Because of the ease of setup, functionality, and most of all profit generation.
I love Gunbot for the capability to trade when I’m not around! Plus if you configure a bot correctly, it will not have emotions to deal with.
It was a pleasure working and sharing ideas with you all. Above all, I am convinced that you can make a living by trading with Gunbot and ARS. Thanks to Gunthar, Pim. TrashDog and GB Dev Team, BestNaf, Q, Jules, Raymondo, and every GunBot user.
Advanced Trading Strategies
Gunbot comes with many different trading strategies. Our strategies consists of a few fully configurable elements:
- A buy method
e.g. buy when the price is 2% below the moving average
- A selling method
e.g. sell for at least 5% profit and an uptrend ends
- Optional: confirming indicators
e.g. only buy when RSI is 30 or lower
- Optional: trailing
e.g. set a trailing stop to get an even better buy price
- Optional: bag handling
e.g. average down an asset after a price drop
Sign Into Our Newsletter
Gunbot is Extremely Configurable
Over 150 different strategy settings make it possible to make it trade exactly like you want. Below you'll find a summary of the most important features.
- Coinbase Pro
- Huobi Global
- and many more…
- There are no restrictions on the number of active trading pairs in a Gunbot installation. Feel free to run just one trading pair, or even every pair available at your exchange.
- Each trading pair can be configured with individual strategy settings
- In general, every pair offered by exchanges can be used for trading with Gunbot.
- Gunbot uses an API slot system, this means that you can simultaneously trade on a number of exchanges and freely choose which ones.
- The number of available slots is defined by the type of Gunbot license.
- When support for a new exchange comes out, you’ll be able to use it without extra costs.
- Gunbot comes with a built-in browser interface that is set-up in seconds. You can safely access the interface on your local machine, or open up access from the internet. The interface supports two-factor authentication and can be served via https.
- Using the interface, you can easily manage your trading strategies, assign them to trading pairs, and make changes on the fly. The dashboard shows all recent trades and wallet balances. Additionally, you can view detailed charts built with the data Gunbot collects from the exchange, trades made are shown in these charts. This visualization of your trades makes it easy to optimize your trading strategies.
- In case you don’t want to wait for the bot to place an order, you can place manual orders directly in the Gunbot interface. This also allows for manually averaging down, as Gunbot works with the average price paid for assets – regardless if Gunbot placed an order of you did so manually.
- Gunbot comes with a built-in Telegram bot that will notify you in realtime when trades are executed.
- It can send notifications for filled trades, show detailed performance statistics per trading pair or for your whole portfolio. Additionally, it can be used to send manual trade orders right through Telegram, or add or disable Gunbot trading pairs.
- Power users can use a headless mode that runs without GUI.
- Configuring the system is possible with a JSON configuration file. Each time changes are written to the file, Gunbot will automatically load the changed settings.
- A strategy in Gunbot is a set of rules that define how it trades. The main components of this buy and sell methods, which define when the bot is allowed to place orders.
- Strategies can be assigned to one or more trading pairs.
- Gunbot comes with 15 strategies presets, these are ready to use after making minimal changes – like configuring how much it is allowed to spend.
- You can create an unlimited number of custom strategies.
Buy & sell methods.
Gunbot offers 15 different methods for executing orders.
All methods can be freely combined in a custom strategy, for example, you can setup Gunbot to purchase an asset at a percentage from the lower Bollinger Band, and sell that asset with a trailing stop/stop-loss method.
Methods are the main trigger for an order. Additionally, you can use a set of confirming indicators to specify the conditions you want to allow trading for. Every method can use a configurable stop limit.
A wide range of candlestick periods can be used. Select methods allow for pyramid buying.
- Average Directional Index (ADX): define a minimum ADX level that needs to be reached before trading.
- Average True Range (ATR) Trailing Stop: a method using the ATR indicator to provide a configurable trailing stop.
- Bollinger Bands – percentage distance from bands: trade when the price reaches a configurable percentage from the lower or upper Bollinger Bands.
- Bollinger Bands – crossover: trade when price crosses over a configurable percentage from the lower or upper Bollinger Bands, after first moving outside of it.
- EMA spread: trade when the spread between slow and fast EMA increases/decreases. The minimum required spread is configurable.
- Emotionless: “just works” method, hardy any configurable parameters. Perfect for novice traders.
- Gain: buy at a configurable percentage below EMA, sell when a set percentage above the break-even point is reached.
- Ichimoku: trade on crossings of Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen. The cloud (Kumo) can be used as optional confirmation.
- MACD: trade on the crossing of the MACD line and the signal line.
- MACDH: trade on the crossing of the MACD-Histogram and the zero line.
- PingPong: buy and sell at exact configured prices.
- Stepgain: using a built-in trend watcher, trade when a downtrend turns into an uptrend and vice versa.
- SMA cross: trade on crossings of the slow and fast simple moving averages.
- Time series analysis: attempts to predict the next period close price, trades when the forecast is higher/lower than the current price.
- Trailing stop / stop limit: using configurable trailing ranges for buying and selling, prices are trailed for optimal entry and exit points. Orders are placed when the trailing stop is hit.
Confirming indicators. To refine your trading strategy, you can configure confirming indicators that restrict your buy/sell method to trading only when certain indicators are within a range you configure. For example: only allow buy orders when RSI is 30 or lower.
The period settings for every indicator are fully configurable.
Available confirming indicators:
- EMA spread
Additional trailing. Additional trailing can be used for most types of orders, allowing for reaching optimal entry- or exit points.
For example, you have set up a buy method based on buying when prices reach the lower Bollinger band. Without additional trailing, a buy order is placed as soon as the price hits the lower band. With trailing, Gunbot follows prices as they move down even further, and only buy once the trailing stop is hit while the price is still at or below the lower Bollinger Band.
Types of orders that allow for additional trailing:
- Regular buy order
- Regular sell orders
- DCA buy orders
- Reversal trading buy orders
- Reversal trading sell orders (when the price is above the last buy order)
Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) Double up is a Gunbot method for automatically averaging down assets, also called dollar-cost averaging or DCA. This allows you to reach a lower average price per unit when prices move down, making for a lower possible profitable exit price.
The behavior of DCA is highly configurable. You can set the following options:
- The trigger for DCA orders: choose from an RSI range or price crossing down the upper Bollinger Band.
- The minimum price difference between buy orders while in DCA.
- The number of times DCA orders are placed.
- The ratio, compared to the number of quote units already owned, to be bought with every DCA order.
Gunbot can automatically accumulate quote currency when prices move down, without investing more than the initial buy order. This feature is called reversal trading and can help bring down the break-even point for your investment.
With reversal trading, Gunbot will sell quote units owned at a configurable percentage price drop, then buy back more quote units using only the funds acquired from the previous sell order. This process can keep repeating while prices move down further, or even when the market goes sideways after an initial drop.
While accumulating, Gunbot keeps track of the trading fees paid during the process. As soon price hits the break-even point, it will continue with regular trading.
- You can set per pair limits for the amount of base currency to invest per trade. The trading limit can be set as an absolute amount, or as a percentage of the available base currency.
- When selling, you can choose to sell all quote currency, or keep a number of quote units.
- Gunbot can be set to ignore “dust”: small holdings below the exchange minimum trade size.
- A funds reserve feature is available to keep an absolute amount of base currency reserved at all times.
- Optionally, you can automatically withdraw profits made in BTC.
- Gunbot runs from your own Windows, Mac, Linux, or ARM computer.
- The software license is not tied to a specific device. Software updates and upgrades are free.
- Recommended minimum specs: 2GB RAM, 10GB free disk space. 64bits CPU.
- You can choose between using the built-in graphical user interface or running Gunbot as a command-line tool.
- The backtesting add-on allows for backtesting of all strategy parameters available in Gunbot.
- Backtesting takes place on tradingview.com, which offers a powerful engine to backtest and visualize tested trading performance. As long as tradingview.com supports the exchange you trade on, historical data for backtesting is available for every available coin pair at the exchange.
- Gunbot strategies are completely emulated in this add-on, with the exception of a few methods that cannot be replicated (like the time series analysis method).
- The TradingView add-on makes Gunbot execute trading alerts sent from tradingview.com.
- This allows for fully custom strategies, using pine script at TradingView. The add-on allows for a few protections, like making sure sell orders happen above the break-even point and meet the exchange minimum trade volume.
- The add-on can be used in a mixed-mode too, where both a Gunbot strategy is executed and TradingView alerts are being executed for the same trading pair.
Gunbot GUI Screenshots
GUNBOT WORKS FOR YOUR SUCCESS!
Want to Add Arbitrage Capabilities to Gunbot?
BITRAGE: ARBITRAGE FOR CRYPTO
BitRage searches for Intra exchange arbitrage opportunities, meaning all trades take place on the same exchange. If there is an exploitable imbalance in prices, bitRage will trade it.
Sets of pairs to monitor can be manually set, or automatically filtered.
Choose between a few different types of arbitrage to get the most out of any market situation…