Username: Password:

Author Topic: will buy profitable config files - send me your offer  (Read 1583 times)

Offline someone111

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
will buy profitable config files - send me your offer
« on: April 26, 2017, 02:12:12 PM »
I am willing to pay for support.

I would pay for profitable config files for gunbot on linux. Investment horizon from 0.1 to 20 BTC. You'll help me setting gunbot up including the config and explain the strategy.

Strategies outside of poloniex (kraken, etc.) interest me more. (Polo is fine generally, however too much of my BTC on poloniex already.)

Please send me your offers!

Please add:

- how much BTC should be wagered minimum/maximum with the strategy (I'll of course test with small amounts first unless you're somehow super trustworthy)
- how much historic ROI you made per day / month
- your price, what kind of payment you expect

It's possible as one time fee. Performance fees could be agreed upon as well.

Yes, we can use escrow. And if you are a trusted user such as Gunthar I would also just trust you and pay in advance.

Offline brazilman37

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: will buy profitable config files - send me your offer
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 10:25:27 PM »

I would pay for profitable config files for gunbot on linux. Investment horizon from 0.1 to 20 BTC. You'll help me setting gunbot up including the config and explain the strategy.

Strategies outside of poloniex (kraken, etc.) interest me more. (Polo is fine generally, however too much of my BTC on poloniex already.)

Please add:

- how much BTC should be wagered minimum/maximum with the strategy (I'll of course test with small amounts first unless you're somehow super trustworthy)

Yes, we can use escrow. And if you are a trusted user such as Gunthar I would also just trust you and pay in advance.

hi are you having any luck with any decent offers? I expect to have my copy as soon as my btc clears and am also looking for profitable config files. message me if interested in offering me any.

Brazilman37

Offline TMTBanker

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 04:57:32 PM »

Please add:

hi are you having any luck with any decent offers? I expect to have my copy as soon as my btc clears and am also looking for profitable config files. message me if interested in offering me any.

Brazilman37

I'd also be interested in some more profitable configs (mine are profitable, but will always go for more profit) - anyone who has any, let me know!

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 06:41:59 PM »
In my opinion, and because I use gunbot for a long time (since v2.x), there's no big profit if you don't understand the (crypto) market. You must adapt your strategy to the market and to you. There's no martingale!
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline TMTBanker

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 08:12:18 PM »
In my opinion, and because I use gunbot for a long time (since v2.x), there's no big profit if you don't understand the (crypto) market. You must adapt your strategy to the market and to you. There's no martingale!

Not true in this case :) I don't really have time to monitor the markets 24/7, but Gunbot still plugs along and earns a profit

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 08:19:18 PM »
I was a little rough with you! I would like to explain what I meant. Trading (manualy) is a hard work. You must learn and learn. Learn how it all works. First of all, you must know what is a trading chart, what is a candlestick, what is a moving average, and what is Bollinger Bands and other indicators You must understand what is trading. For that you can learn at :
http://www.babypips.com/school and http://www.investopedia.com/
Ouch! Many things to learn! A full-time job. But, now you have a solid foundation. So why use a bot? Because you can't monitor all markets at the same time if you're not a pro! But a bot needs strategies. Here we are! But which?

To illustrate my point, I will take this example:

Gunbot have a strategy named ping-pong. With this strategy you set a buying price and a selling price. For exemple, in case A, you can set buying price to 0.00000043 and selling price to 0.00000044, and gunbot does what you ask. Buying at 0.00000043 and selling at 0.00000044. But what it do at B? Nothing! You understand? When the market is in B condition you must modify your levels. That is why there's no martingale.

Another example, more complicated:

In this case I try to draw the LowBB=25 and HighBB=25. Like you can whatch this strategy works in the center of the chart. Outside you must modify levels, or wait for good conditions.

So it's not config. files you want, it's a mentor :)

Sorry for my very bad english.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline TMTBanker

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 01:27:25 AM »
Right, but for people who don't have time to monitor the markets so closely, I would bet there are certain coins that lend themselves better to certain settings (e.g. more volatile coins)

Offline BluePhoeniX

• Trust: (+2)
  • Novice
  • My BTC Tipjar 1CJU4eup7ikg4qpSLBg2a7Buj9dFp4oXa6
    • View Profile
    • gb tut for ver 3.3.2
  • Telegram: @Blue_Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 09:47:50 PM »
Burstcoin is volatile but im a Fanboy! so its up or down 10% often=muchtrades much fun ;D
My yt Channel shameless selfpromo ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Gedb8lcDc
My BTC Tip jar 1CJU4eup7ikg4qpSLBg2a7Buj9dFp4oXa6

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 10:42:19 PM »
why not work together, to find a good strategie ?

https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=459.0

atm i try gunbot an 6 account ......

bittrex - same pairs but different strategies
kraken - different pairs
poloniex - same pairs and different strategies

in the past i have try gunbot with different strategies.........

if the new version released, then i want to start, what i have write in the topic......

maybe, i make an address for donations - what do you think !? (or you can "support" the test (; )

but what is you profit per month ?

the profit per day say not much, becouse on one day it grows up and on the other it go down (;

what do your have for a average per month, and what strategie do you use ?

atm i try an mix of cryptonauts serial killer an gunthars supergun against bb with 30% (polo)
and another mixture of cryptonauts serial killer an gunthars supergun against bb with 40% (bittrex)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If you like my ideas or programs, than iam happy about a small donation (:

BTC: 14xdUkgDM98GYLjWHjkftdNHxSZj8QwdY5 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<