Username: Password:

Author Topic: Should Henkkaaa really be a moderator?  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
  • Trust: (+1)
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @GuntharDeNiro
Should Henkkaaa really be a moderator?
« on: May 09, 2017, 12:01:03 PM »
I like Henkkaa efforts to grow and spread the words about GUNBOT and its community. As we all here to make money tho, everyone (henkkaaa included) is trying to grow their own business. Sometimes tho, while you try to sell your service or product, having an "Admin" tag, it looks like those services/products are endorsed by me directly, which could lead users to a misunderstanding about the general GUNBOT services and products.
Henkkaaa is still loved by the community, by their customers and by me personally, but I'd like your suggestions on the matter and will take a decision accordingly so. This is not a limit i want to put on Henkkaaa business nor on her leadership in the community, but I'd like her to be free to grow their business, without being accused of selling things behind their Admin tag.
Thanks!
~Gun

Offline redline

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Should Henkkaaa really be a moderator?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 12:05:52 PM »
well if so... other ppl should also loose the administrator tag... for example Criptonauta :X

Offline Chefket1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 12:09:04 PM »
No need in doing that i guess.

Either disallow stuff to be sold here besides gunbot or make ppl add a disclaimer that it is not affiliated with gunbot/gunthar.

I guess that would be the best option.

Offline redline

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 12:33:11 PM »
the only annoying is, that there are so many greedy ppl in Gunbot chat... which try to sell every shit (VPS, Settings...)
and spamming fucking ref links all over or trying to sell the shit in PM. ANNOYING AS FUCK ... GUYS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER !
If they could they would sell their own mother

Offline criptonauta

• Local Moderator
  • Trust: (+19)
  • Contributor
  • Escrow - Licenses - Consulting - Best reputation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 12:20:18 PM »
Hi

I'm not against the idea of being admin and having a business at the same time.
I'm also not against leaving the admin tag to make business.

Things could and can go well if other points are observed.

Redline (zzTAzz?) has a great point. I also did public offerings and after noticing it annoys people, now I try to talk privately with them. With the right approach, it does brings better results, doesn't pollute the already polluted timeline.

The main point, however, is about how the things are being done. The dog-cat fight we've seen in Tg group was that kind of thing that makes the observer to feel ashamed of being watching, and ashamed for the ones in the central point. What seemed in this case reminds exaclty what Redline said, although in not his crude words, it did looked like that would make anything for a good profit, even selling the mother.

And here enters what Gunthar said - that actions might - and are - related to GB in general.

Some days ago, I asked Gunthar about our reputation system and what would happens if someone cheats some else. If we transfer this idea for a 'corporate' perspective, any mess anyone makes inside or outside GB group has the potential to impact GB as a whole.

And, like I wrote in Tg group, I'm putting a lot of effort to strenghten Portuguese and Spanish speaking Gunbot community, this way I also felt directly affected by the unfortunate episode.

For the businessmen and women around, admin or not: No need to fight for clients. Clients come to you when you do the right way. Gunbot is the most obvious example of this. My vouche section increasing with positive feedback is also a sign of this.

For us in general, as Guns: Do not lose your reputation for any shit. Once your name is listed here, it's over.

Perhaps the focal word is: BEHAVIOR.

I put my tag at disposal. I believe it will not make any difference.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 03:36:18 PM by criptonauta »

Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here

Offline Henkkaa

• Trust: (+3)
  • Novice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 03:12:56 PM »
the only annoying is, that there are so many greedy ppl in Gunbot chat... which try to sell every shit (VPS, Settings...)
and spamming fucking ref links all over or trying to sell the shit in PM. ANNOYING AS FUCK ... GUYS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER !
If they could they would sell their own mother
What's the harm in for example people giving their ref link to a VPS site when someone asks for a good VPS? I will always give free tips, tricks & information to fellow gunbotters, but as I've said previously, I don't like sharing my personal settings for free, because of the nature of them they will saturate if too many people start using them.

And when it comes to the Telegram group, I don't think the Admin tag has any effect on my sales (results speak for themselves) and such, because it is not even visible on computer.

Also would like to mention, that I was indeed active in the chat (and effectively 24/7 gunbot support) for a month or so, but have been since flooded with IRL work, and the fast growth of the Telegram group has made it very hard for me to keep up. I will however be more interactive with new users in helping them set up and find good settings (for free ;D) when I have more time, regardless of my position at the time.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:18:40 PM by Henkkaa »

Online Cat

• Administrator
  • Trust: (+2)
  • Novice
  • GUNBOT Licenses -10% with ref. code 'GrumpyKitty'
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @LadyDKitty
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
Redline (zzTAzz?) has a great point. I also did public offerings and after noticing it annoys people, now I try to talk privately with them. With the right approach, it does brings better results, doesn't pollute the already polluted timeline.
No, he does not have any genuine points. This user is fairly random and is seemingly the main initiator of nonsense (from the logs that I managed to read). If Henkkaa is to be removed, then all other re-sellers who are moderators need to be removed as well. Luckily for this "dog-cat fight" that I do not moderate that Telegram group, otherwise the one who started it would be out permanently.

This answer to the question is: Henkkaa should remain a moderator until I see a reason otherwise.

~Cat
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 11:13:35 AM by Cat »

Offline Sweeet

• Rookie
  • Certified Idiot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 02:57:17 AM »
(If the only problem is that he is selling his own products with moderator/admin title) I think there is no need to remove Henkkaa as moderator/admin as long as he exclusively includes that his products that he sells personally are not endorsed by you, Gunthar.
Get paid to get laid

Offline Kyomoon

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 06:11:37 PM »
I like Henkkaa efforts to grow and spread the words about GUNBOT and its community. As we all here to make money tho, everyone (henkkaaa included) is trying to grow their own business. Sometimes tho, while you try to sell your service or product, having an "Admin" tag, it looks like those services/products are endorsed by me directly, which could lead users to a misunderstanding about the general GUNBOT services and products.
Henkkaaa is still loved by the community, by their customers and by me personally, but I'd like your suggestions on the matter and will take a decision accordingly so. This is not a limit i want to put on Henkkaaa business nor on her leadership in the community, but I'd like her to be free to grow their business, without being accused of selling things behind their Admin tag.
Thanks!
~Gun

NO

I remember less than 24 hours of presence in the Telegram room that person SCREAMING the N... word NUMEROUS times and that person only feeling sorry that some people felt offended by their perceptionof what was said, as opposed to what that person said.

I was on the verge of requesting a refund because of that, until someone in the chat room suggested that person to shut up

I am also VERY unhappy that anywhere in this forum or in the telegram chat people use pepe the RACIST frog to express below-the-belt opinions.

Gunthar, you are doing a great job, but COME ON... if you are asking this question publicly, you KNOW there is a problem.

I also dislike the way this person takes snippets of thoughts and accaparates them, whether it is it the Telegram chat room or in this forum.

Offline Henkkaa

• Trust: (+3)
  • Novice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 09:36:27 PM »
That sure wasn't me. It was weeks ago, said once and apologized after it caused a shitstorm in the chat.

edit. Also I pointed out in chat that it wasn't meant as racist, but instead like "bruh".

And explain me, how the fuck is Pepe The Frog racist? IT'S A FUCKING MEME, LEARN NOT TO TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY.

Also I think you completely misread Gunthar's post, check it again before posting more.

Btw: If you get butthurt so easily, shoulda got that refund.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 10:38:09 PM by Henkkaa »

Offline Kyomoon

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 09:50:44 PM »
That sure wasn't me. It was weeks ago, said once and apologized after it caused a shitstorm in the chat.

edit. Also I pointed out in chat that it wasn't meant as racist, but instead like "bruh".

And explain me, how the fuck is Pepe The Frog racist? IT'S A FUCKING MEME, LEARN NOT TO TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY.

Also I think you completely misread Gunthar's post, check it again before posting more.

Btw: If you get butthurt so easily, shoulda got that refund.

QFT

De Niro, I am getting FRANKLY AGGRAVATED this person is talking on behalf of your brand, and is attracting like-minded people to the telegram room; it's not because I am saying nothing in the room that i AM NOT SEEING WHAT'S HAPPENING

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

I don't want to go politics with anyone, but I am living 5mn away from London Bridge; if a PIECE of SH1T like that is still at the forefront of your brand, then YOU and I have a problem, and I WILL demand a refund.

I am DEEPLY OFFENDED a person with such a lack of insight keeps talking like that under your brand's umbrella, and, even if you are too busy coding to see what's happening, and who this kind of language is attracting in the telegram room, your product smells because of that

De Niro, I am UPSET with you for LETTING THAT SHIT FLY

Offline mrgreen

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 11:43:50 PM »
Just calm down.

my 2c

according to that all seen in this topic Henkaaa should distibute his/her efforts between his own and Gun-related +gunthy org activity + put more efforts to communicate with his buyers.

admin or not? - according to that activity

personally me dunno nothing about pepe the racist meme.

Offline Kyomoon

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 12:06:24 AM »

Just click on the link I posted above, it is an interview with the creator of pepe the frog explaining why he killed off his creation because of douchebags hijacking it for racist reasons

Offline mrgreen

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 12:12:45 AM »

Just click on the link I posted above, it is an interview with the creator of pepe the frog explaining why he killed off his creation because of douchebags hijacking it for racist reasons

I've clicked on it and read it 1 hour ago. Did not saw anything but politics.

Offline Kyomoon

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »
I am sorry for you if you can't do your homework then...

Offline j4m35

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 07:47:42 PM »
I am sorry for you if you can't do your homework then...
Pepe the frog is not racist, dont buy into that CNN-tier garbage. It wasnt racist for many years and all of a sudden a couple people took offense to the way a few pepes were made. That does NOT make the entire meme racist dude thats just not how things work. Going around on forums claiming racist this racist that is just annoying and solves literally nothing. If you have someone in chat saying that people of other skin color are actually INFERIOR to other races then we have a problem, but that was never said and that NEVER happened. You seem to be looking for a moral highground, but you won't find it on the internet.

Offline RainbowTrout

• Rookie
  • Gunthy Mascot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2017, 07:33:29 AM »
Slapped :D
http://
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:41:46 AM by RainbowTrout »