Author Topic: AliBaba  (Read 886 times)

Offline FKay77

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
AliBaba
« on: April 09, 2017, 01:06:28 AM »
Hi,

Has anyone here ever bought an antminer from alibaba?

Online Gunthar

• Administrator
  • Trust: (+1)
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @GuntharDeNiro
Re: AliBaba
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 02:29:58 AM »
it might be a good idea while bitmain makes us to wait for their batch. Also alibaba sales are escrowed ;)

Offline mettalmag

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 03:20:09 PM »
I don't think buying from alibaba is a good idea, I'd suggest you to wait for bitmain new batches, for lats two month they are producing more miners than ever I guess and batches are with reasonable prices, plus the warranty which is important very important. Also considering the speed they are selling and releasing new batches I'm thinking that they are waiting for new chip to release, so you have to do your calculations and risk factor before buying but don't do it from alibaba, also it depends on how much you want and what's your el. price

Offline Swordfish85

• Local Moderator
  • Trust: (+1)
  • Novice
  • Authorized Reseller - Get 10%Discount
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @Sword_Fish
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 05:25:17 PM »
just my two cents...my experiences with alibaba has always been good so far. The shipping time is sometimes really annoying but u can see and calculate it before...I've also bought some technical equipment but not an Antminer yet...so I can't tell much about this especially...all in all I'm really satisfied with Ali and they also have an return policy and like said above escrow system to be  safer a littlebit.
Telegram @Sword_Fish || Gunbot_German_Section - for Bot Owners || Ping me @ Telegram for 10% GunBot Discount or use RefCode:"Swordfish" || PM @me

Offline mettalmag

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 09:48:20 PM »
just my two cents...my experiences with alibaba has always been good so far. The shipping time is sometimes really annoying but u can see and calculate it before...I've also bought some technical equipment but not an Antminer yet...so I can't tell much about this especially...all in all I'm really satisfied with Ali and they also have an return policy and like said above escrow system to be  safer a littlebit.
forgot to mention that and you are right about any other equipment, even if you will buy GPU rigs it's ok, shipping takes too long but yet calculations must to be made.