Username: Password:

Author Topic: Brief guidelines for p2p selling/buying of licenses?  (Read 508 times)

Offline theswede

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Brief guidelines for p2p selling/buying of licenses?
« on: June 22, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »
As a complete noob in this area I've been reading the forum to start learning about this promising and interesting bot. There are awesome guides on how to set up systems and so on, but I have to admit I couldn't find any information on how to go about buying a license from the marketplace.

So in order to not getting scammed, I am still unsure if it's worth it to buy p2p.

Would appreciate some input on how to buy a license safely from a user of this forum. What mistakes to avoid, and so on.

Thanks!

WarriorBoi

Re: Brief guidelines for p2p selling/buying of licenses?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 11:35:03 PM »
You should expect to be given the license before paying, you can then test it out and once it works you then pay. If you don't pay, the seller can always get the license disabled and you'll be back at the beginning, works out for everyone.

Offline theswede

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 04:11:27 PM »
Sound good at first, but this would mean the seller can disable the license even if I pay. Correct..?

Offline AlexXx

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 09:56:03 PM »
i'm interested too...

Is there anyone that can say something more about this?

Offline criptonauta

• Local Moderator
  • Trust: (+19)
  • Contributor
  • Escrow - Licenses - Consulting - Best reputation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »
Hello guys,

It usually works like this:

Potential BUYER contacts SELLER and asks for more info;
Old API (without secret) is sent to Gunthar so he can check if it's a valid licensed API or not;
With API being valid, it's time for payment;
For extra security, escrow service can be used: https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=715.0
If escrow is being used:
Buyer sends the money and I confirm the deposit with both buyer and seller.
Buyer informs TX to Gunthar. Old licensed API is nulled and new API is licensed.
After licensing, money is released to Seller.

The more important steps are: to verify license authenticity and have a safe way to proceed with payment.

After the deal is completed, pls inform here that license was sold so the thread can be locked.

Best regards and good deal!

Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here