Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunthy ads auctions, round 2  (Read 309 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
  • Trust: (+1)
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @GuntharDeNiro
Gunthy ads auctions, round 2
« on: July 16, 2017, 09:43:49 PM »
I am going to auction ad spaces in the area below the first post of every topic page. This income is used to pay Gunthy Staff for their work and support they provide to you in this forum, at btct and at Telegram.

Ads must contain any image of size 600x100. Ads text can't contain NSFW or lies or misrepresentations or attempt to advertise scam services.

A total of 10 ad slots will be auctioned and they will rotate randomly.

Rules:
- Your ads are guaranteed to be up for at least 7 days.
- Make sure that your ads look good and of a good quality, it represents your business/service.
- If it is your first bid, write in your post what you're going to advertise. You might be required to pay some amount in advance if I don't know you. Everyone else: Please help me to spot who try to bid here for scam services or trying impersonation scam.
- Post your bids in this thread. Prices must be stated in BTC per slot. You must state the maximum number of slots you want. When the auction ends, the highest bidders will have their slots filled until all 10 slots are filled.
- Valid bids are: 10 slots @ 5 BTC or 1@5 or 2@.1
- If the two highest bids are 10 slots @ 4 BTC and 1 slot @ 5 BTC, then the first person will get 9 slots and the second person will get 1 slot.
- The notation "2 @ 5" means 2 slots for 5 BTC each. Not 2 slots for 5 BTC total.
- When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled.
- All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.01.
- The bidding starts at 0.01.
- I will end the auction at an arbitrary time within a few days of 7 days from the time of this post.
- If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will have his slots filled first.
- Bids are considered invalid and will be ignored if they do not specify both a price and a max quantity.
- I reserve the right to reject bids.
- You must pay for your slots within 24 hours of receiving the payment address. If you fail to pay your slots will be sold to someone else, and you will be excluded from future auctions. You will receive payment information via PM from me: beware of scammers and impersonators.

(Graphic design of auction's ads by Narkotix https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=564.0)

Offline Henkkaa

• Trust: (+3)
  • Novice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Gunthy ads auctions, round 2
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
3 @ 0.01

Offline Henkkaa

• Trust: (+3)
  • Novice
  • Banned!