Username: Password:

Author Topic: My profit Calculator [PAID SERVICE, 1 Million Dollars ,little finger near Mouth]  (Read 1386 times)

Offline franckysable

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Alright.

First I thought i would make this a paying service but...i'm not that kind...i like to make people happy even though it makes me poor.

Enough With me, here is my little profit calculator made those last two days.

And since i dont like to Write, here are videos of how it Works.

1) You inject your orders into the file, you go get the csv of all your orders, go the the "donnee" sheet and import, like in the video above.

2) for more accuracy you can set How many deposit Withdrawal, and what is your Btc wallue right now(hard to calculate with accuracy)
Like the video below

3) Enjoy your profit calculator

Options/Possibility

1) You can see value other time if you want by adding preregistered data, over time.
like the example below
Each time you want you copy the value of the blue line(data refresh when you import)
and add it to te Red table, it will automatically take most of the interesting value and make you Chartsin the charts table + on the resume charts table.

2) You can see what would have become if you were a smartass.
Lets say i'm investing in mysterium...then i sell at loss, because i'm an idiot.
And i loss lets say 200% profit...

In that case impossible to see the result and average percentage profit with other coins because my average 3% on 40 coins is killed by 1 200%

WELL , the possibility i made is to remove That special coin from those data, that way you can have a more accurate average % profit.
like the video below where i delete Pivx from my charts

And finally a little Tour of what possibility you have with this.

P.S, here is the link : Only work for bittrex, because i dont use polo, sorry guys

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YsV6Y-WSQnEzdTJn2CiF9f1wOieIvx75Te0xCB87WK8/edit?usp=sharing

P.S 2 : Dont worry about the default values.... i"m the worst gunbot user possible....i only find the way for gunbot to sell low and buy high....

Enjoy, it's free folks

Offline criptonauta

• Local Moderator
  • Trust: (+19)
  • Contributor
  • Escrow - Licenses - Consulting - Best reputation
    • View Profile
Hello Franck

Thank you very much for sharing it with the community!

For all future users: I had the opportunity to test it and got very impressed with the effort put in his sheet.
It's easy to identify coins - be it by their names, symbols or logos... Also the idea to display coin rankings... a great catch!
Analysis and Charts tab also provides rich data.

I'm still studying it, still leaning and it's still not perfect, but surely it's a great tool so far and I hope it becomes yet better!

Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here

Offline defvader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Big props to Franck!  This is a great tool and I look forward to using and learning it further.  Thanks for this amazing contribution to the community.

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
T'as vraiment fait un super boulot ! Et tout ša gratos, chapeau bas :)
Je m'en vais essayer ša de suite.
Encore merci :)
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline sourplumdrink

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi

Good morning, newbie here

I may be abit late but there isnt a "donnee" tab ? :o

Offline toomeke

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Couldnt quite get it to work!, thanks for the effort!
How much moola you makin? Get 10% off Cointracker NOW...it totally makes sense of your trading portfolio!
https://cointracking.info?ref=T684304

Offline marko.kodelja

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I get view only. How to try it with my values? Thanks.