Username: Password:

Author Topic: python script for automatic coin selection & config changing (polo only)  (Read 738 times)

Offline whizter

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Hey, I made a small python script that automatically selects coins based on volumes and changes the config files (gunbot & community proxy).
In short, it works like this:
get volume data from polo, choose every coin with volume > x btc/24h for trading, check your existing balances, put existing coins with volume below x to sellonly mode with custom override). write config files. Wait n minutes, do the same..
I also implemented some sort of downtrend detection, when the average price move of your traded coins (last 24h) falls below the given % value it sets proxy to sellonly. When the market stabilizes it resumes buying.
This feature is not tested intensely, but you can play with the values or disable it.

config.js and configuration.properties must be in the same directory as this script. The script works with python2.x.
if you like the script buy me a beer: 1LJGh8CWRpNdvxYtVBZq3ZYo5bR9jDmrmo

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
Hello, thanks for your software. I've tried it but I encoutered some errors:
Code: [Select]
[09.08.2017 21:57:14]: fetching polo data...
[09.08.2017 21:57:16]: ERROR: polo error / data corrupted
so it don't works for me :<

However, I'm wondering how to do this manualy. Where to place sellonly setting? Because I would stop one or two pairs manualy.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline xLEEJOHNx

• Rookie
    • View Profile

However, I'm wondering how to do this manualy. Where to place sellonly setting? Because I would stop one or two pairs manualy.

you have to have the config file for the proxy in the same folder as this and that error wont come up

Offline whizter

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Most of the time this error comes from trying to reuse existing API keys that u already used somewhere else, try it with new ones. It should work. "polo error / data corrupted" is either polo api down or polo sending "error" because of wrong nonce etc..

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
Most of the time this error comes from trying to reuse existing API keys that u already used somewhere else, try it with new ones.

Thanks, I've change key and it works.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline dj_crypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi mate, does it work for 4.0.4?

Offline chris330

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I keep getting an error that it cannot find urllibz?

Offline soupalognon

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hey, I made a small python script that automatically selects coins based on volumes and changes the config files (gunbot & community proxy).
In short, it works like this:
get volume data from polo, choose every coin with volume > x btc/24h for trading, check your existing balances, put existing coins with volume below x to sellonly mode with custom override). write config files. Wait n minutes, do the same..
I also implemented some sort of downtrend detection, when the average price move of your traded coins (last 24h) falls below the given % value it sets proxy to sellonly. When the market stabilizes it resumes buying.
This feature is not tested intensely, but you can play with the values or disable it.

config.js and configuration.properties must be in the same directory as this script. The script works with python2.x.
if you like the script buy me a beer: 1LJGh8CWRpNdvxYtVBZq3ZYo5bR9jDmrmo

I did a new version, just take a look.

Offline davidasaur

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: python script for automatic coin selection & config changing (polo only)
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 02:12:02 AM »
Anyone interested in making this for Bittrex?! =)

Offline davidasaur

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: python script for automatic coin selection & config changing (polo only)
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 03:19:09 AM »
I am looking for this for Bittrex.  I'm sure others are too if anyone would be willing to put this together.