Username: Password:

Author Topic: iPhone app for notification of Bittrex trades (API)?  (Read 1028 times)

Offline cryptosticks

• Trust: (+38)
  • Contributor
  • GunBot-Escrow.com
    • View Profile
    • GunBot-Escrow.com
  • Telegram: cryptosticks
iPhone app for notification of Bittrex trades (API)?
« on: August 22, 2017, 05:05:33 AM »
Hi.

I'm looking for an app for my iPhone that will notify me of a Bittrex trade via a notification.  I'm using the TB Bitrex app (and paid $4.99 to remove the ads); it allows for full trading and is pretty good for an iOS app... and while it shows my current wallet it doesn't have notifications for BUY or SELL orders.

I keep my Bittrex open in a web browser to get the notifications but I'm looking for something for my phone.

Any ideas?

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
  • GunBot-Escrow.com
    • View Profile
    • GunBot-Escrow.com
Re: iPhone app for notification of Bittrex trades (API)?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:40:05 PM »
I installed Python script to Telegram thanks to the tutorial here --

https://thecryptobot.com/2017/06/28/trades-telegram-new-gunbot-tool/

It's running nicely on my Windows 7 VPS.  Just what I needed.

I get notifications on my iPhone and on my Apple Watch.

Offline sergio

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 01:33:20 AM »
Not sure if this answers all of your needs. I installed TB Bittrex on my iPhone - I think it cost $4.99. After getting the API keys, you can see your wallet. Tapping into the coin you are trading. It gives you buy/sell options and the history of your trades which also includes the trades gunbot has made. No, it does not gives a notification of when a buy/sell request is made, nor when it is executed. It does help keep up on the trades gunbot is executing for you.

Offline falconCoin

• Trust: (0)
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:35:11 PM »
i see when it opens it gets down to the estimated BTC value and then it just closes  so not sure if or what is error  but i am not getting messages on telegram at all

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
  • GunBot-Escrow.com
    • View Profile
    • GunBot-Escrow.com
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 03:06:22 AM »
Not sure if this answers all of your needs. I installed TB Bittrex on my iPhone - I think it cost $4.99. After getting the API keys, you can see your wallet. Tapping into the coin you are trading. It gives you buy/sell options and the history of your trades which also includes the trades gunbot has made. No, it does not gives a notification of when a buy/sell request is made, nor when it is executed. It does help keep up on the trades gunbot is executing for you.

Yes, I had already purchased the TB Bittrex app for the iPhone.  It works fine and I have no complaints.

I also use an app called CryptoFolio which easily shows pending orders & lets you make a Bittrex trade.

I still run the python script for my 2nd Bittrex accounts (only ETH trades, I had to change every instance of "BTC" to "ETH" in the script).

I also bought a lifetime license for the Cryptolator Telegram bot that is offered here on Gunthy.

Offline GuyTheGuy

• Trust: (+2)
  • Contributor
  • Lunar Crypto
    • View Profile
  • Telegram: @GuyTheGuy
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 04:54:21 AM »
Cryptolator does it on telegram, i suppose that would be helpful as well
Contact for any questions or inquiries:
Telegram: https://t.me/GuyTheGuy
One and Only Discord Help Server:  https://discord.gg/Z7qsaqk